Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Bogners.jpg

The top one

RGAHetSet.jpg

Finally got the Het Set in my RGA.

To me, they sound a lot nastier in the highs, a little bit fuller in the low-mids, and A LOT hotter than the 81/60 combo.

I like them. They sound pissed off. :)

Spector euro 5! So pleased, it's a quality instrument!

Great bass man. My housemate has one and I dug it out a month or so ago, sounded great. The EQ on it wasn't the best however, I think they've upgraded that on the newer models

Great bass man. My housemate has one and I dug it out a month or so ago, sounded great. The EQ on it wasn't the best however, I think they've upgraded that on the newer models

Oops, that picture was a bit bigger than I anticipated.

Thanks though, it sounds pretty damned great though my fingers are not used to the 35inch scale. I assume that will take some practice :)

arrived last week, a Nik Huber Dolphin in Tobaccco Sunburst.. Modern Classic!!
02.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

then i have purchases some plugs. like Slate VBC, Slate CLA Expansion for SSD and then Softube Tube Delay!

Congrats very nice, I put a deposit down on an Orca last week due in sept fingers crossed. Looks like you have quite a collection in the background.
many thanks!
thats great news for you, i have a feeling once you picked up your orca you will never put it down again ;-)
but dont forget to post some pictures of your orca as soons as you get it ;)

S470-1.jpg

Traded my Mode Four head for this and some cash. Didn't really like the Mode Four. Dropped some EMG's I had lying around in this.

Not "gear" as audio recording related but still :

1370898978_518767675_1-Pictures-of--Bose-QC15-Quiet-Comfort-QuietComfort-Package.jpg

Bose QuietComfort 15. They are pricey, and every time I would stumble uppon them in a shop I would say "damn one day i'll take them". Just did and damn, I can enjoy commuting without having to deal with the surrounding noises as much. It removes the low frequencies causes by the plane/train/shuttle/car engines especially, and surprisingly, they sound better than I would have thought. I can actually hear spatialization, and reverb tails, with a lot of details, while being surrounded by kids in a noisy airplane. Well worth the price for anyone traveling every other week. You can't expect the same audiophile quality as normal Senns for example but for the price they are decent sounding with a very efficient ANR. They are very light as well, you don't feel any fatigue even after hours. They actually make your flight/commuting less tiring with the ANR anyway.

Bought this LTD H-1001 new. Sounds beastly even with the crappy strings this thing comes with. I've got it last week, been gasing this for a while and it has the best rhythm sound I've ever played from anything under 1700 bucks. I haven't played the LTD elites or the schecters because nobody that I know has one and they don't sell them arround here but I guess they're in the same league as this one for the price.
This is me playing like ass but with a nice sound here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28110505/LTDH1001.mp3

Check out my SICK photographic skills :p

ltd1.jpg

ltd2.jpg

ltd3.jpg