Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Let us know how you like that pad. I have that trackball, and while I like it, I still alternate between that and a mouse and I don't think it's really helped my wrist.

Will do. My main issue is I have always felt awkward holding a mouse and also hate constants and become irritated easily due to that. Being able to do whatever the hell I want with my hand and being wireless has the touchpad looking pretty attractive. Time will tell though.

adagiobassesposter1-304x450.jpg

8dio_adagio_violas_poster.jpg

Will do. My main issue is I have always felt awkward holding a mouse and also hate constants and become irritated easily due to that. Being able to do whatever the hell I want with my hand and being wireless has the touchpad looking pretty attractive. Time will tell though.

I use the touchpad on my laptop, but when I'm in the studio I have a Kensington Trackball. The trackball smokes everything else in my opinion, just haven't got around to buy one to have at home yet...

fenixdoido said:
Looks cute. But isn't it too hot in Brazil for having a dog that prefers to be in colder countries and running around in snow?
In my town, at summer, the temperature peaks arround 86F or 30C.
But inside my house the temperature is quite pleasent, arround 70F or 21C.
Also, when is hotter we tend to shear the dogs too.
But their fur not only protects them from cold, but from heat too.

picked up a pearl reference kit for the studio for a GREAT price.
1095100_670546112975571_1236123394_n.jpg

got a couple packs of these so my snare doesnt detune when tracking...
15396604.jpg

got bareknuckle aftermaths for my ltd mh1000et

1004568_655855514444631_1009403245_n.jpg

1001351_656487214381461_922119416_n.jpg

locking tuners for mh1000et

390067_648914498472066_69653343_n.jpg

got this ISK tube mic for $80 brand new on ebay haha

IMG_4688.JPG

then upgraded the tube to this

293.JPG

not sure if i've posted this or not, but I recently got one of these

BLA_Auteur_front.png

and another one of these

wadwa12_2.jpg

:)

Did the LTD come with Grovers? I don't mean to be rude or nosey or anything, but I got those exact same locking tuners (made by Jin or Yin or whatever, right?) to replace the stock ones in an Ibanez, and they slipped a lot and weren't very stable. I replaced them with non-locking 18:1 Grovers, and those were huge improvement in stability, but that was just my own experience. I guess that's not that big of an issue with an Evertune bridge.

Just got an i7 quad mac mini to replace my 1st gen Mac Pro.
I was holding out until the new Mac Pro was unveiled to upgrade but was disappointed by the lack of PCIe.
The mini is pretty much perfect for me now that the Mac Pro is basically a bigger mini.
Currently migrating from the MP. 6 hours in and an hour left to go!
Will post how it runs in the backline section when I get it up and running.
Screen%20Shot%202013-08-07%20at%2021.42.20.png

Let us know how you like that pad. I have that trackball, and while I like it, I still alternate between that and a mouse and I don't think it's really helped my wrist.

Touchpad was a bad idea. Didn't go half a day with it to be honest and I somehow thought I'd like using it more than a standard laptops trackpad but nope.Gestures such as scrolling down and across weren't even that simple/responsive. Kensington Expert Mouse on the other hand was far more delightful to use in protools, my hand adapted to it super fast and I'm feeling quite comfortable. :worship:

I didn't edit any photos or video work on either of these but the Kensington is staying

Touchpad was a bad idea. Didn't go half a day with it to be honest and I somehow thought I'd like using it more than a standard laptops trackpad but nope.Gestures such as scrolling down and across weren't even that simple/responsive. Kensington Expert Mouse on the other hand was far more delightful to use in protools, my hand adapted to it super fast and I'm feeling quite comfortable. :worship:

I didn't edit any photos or video work on either of these but the Kensington is staying

Yeah I dig my track ball! I can go in between using that and a mouse pretty seamlessly. The track pads are great for just browsing the internet and junk, but for any real work, they become annoying quick.

Peavey AT-200 - fucking awesome. perfect intonation, sounds great. got one used for a sick price.
33cc70o.jpg

Joly Modded my MXL 990, REALLY close a u87ai
b8u4ix.jpg

Slate VTM (thanks jangoux) :)
vtm2.gif

More acoustic treatment w/
Owens Corning 703
xfuddc.jpg

Pair of Red12s from 12 Gauge Mics
10ftcwj.jpg

Stedman Proscreen PS101
aoq1c1.jpg