Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Just received an automatic voltage regulator for our rehearsal space.

workesd5kvoltageregulator.jpg

Hahahah Ermz.:p I was born here and live about 50 meteres away from where I was delivered! Well as you know, its fucking cold here, but you can get anywhere here within 15 minutes, unlike Melbourne. God, I really dont know how you blokes do it,:lol:. Its an hour to Melbs, so nothings outta reach, (Metal fo Melbourne, MCG, although I barrack for Richmond, so I havent been for a while, Bar 20 and Goldfingers!). Its got everything I need here except for a drummer. Have you been here before Ermz?

Hey, that's pretty cool to have had the same home for that long. I think I went there maybe twice on school excursions to Sovereign Hill back in primary school. Haven't been for a loooong time though.

Fair point though, nothing good about Melbourne, unless you like to pretend you're in China, or want to eat Chinese food, or want to buy Chinese groceries, or want to pick up Chinese hoo... but I digress.

Don't you reckon the cold is at least a pleasant change from the summer we had? I don't think I can take another day in the mid 40s, it's pure torture.