Your latest G.A.S. purchases

macbook-pro-retina-xl.jpg

ZOOM G3
Just trying it out now.
Super quiet with noise reduction>Screamer>noise gate.
Screamer is pretty good. I tried dropping in and out of a re-amp with real ts808 and it sounds pretty much the same.
When I am finished re-amping this album I am going to try the Guv'nor sim into my Marshall 6100 and see if the Heartwork sound comes out of the amp. :)
Should be great too for taking direct DI (pre fx) then linking to the amp for tracking guitars. Will try that next recording session.

Screenshot%202013-12-27%2013.08.25.png

Most of you already have or had one of these since it's a common metal amp but it sounds br00-tall and I was GASing for it for quite some time.

6505.jpg

I have to disagree Dan, but I wouldn't mind to be sponsored by either brand though. Beer is always good! hehe

Thanks Pot, I won't be using it anymore now that I've got the 6505, but it'll serve as a backup amp :)

I have to disagree Dan, but I wouldn't mind to be sponsored by either brand though. Beer is always good! hehe

Thanks Pot, I won't be using it anymore now that I've got the 6505, but it'll serve as a backup amp :)

Haha just playing with you, I prefer Super Bock but both are great. I would also find no possible use for a valveking if you have a 6505, it slays the VK in every possible way. :headbang:

Haha just playing with you, I prefer Super Bock but both are great. I would also find no possible use for a valveking if you have a 6505, it slays the VK in every possible way. :headbang:

Yeah, just bought it a couple of days ago and it sounds awesome. \m/

The VK lead channel is only useful for 80's rock tone or maybe Iron Maiden at most, so i just used a 5150 ampsim (zoom g2.1) on the clean channel but it's not the same as the real thing hehe

Now i just need to get a 4x12 cab with v30 and I'm all set :cool: