Your latest G.A.S. purchases

larc_infopagemain.jpg

Finally found a used and decently priced rack tray for my FMR compressors.

Also took a chance with this cheapo bass that seems to sound surprisingly big:

317310.jpg

http://www.thomann.de/fr/harley_benton_b_450_white_progressive_series.htm
Should be here tomorrow. 135 euros is insane if it's as good as it seems.
I already own several basses but I needed a four strings with a modern type of sound.

Also took a chance with this cheapo bass that seems to sound surprisingly big:

http://www.thomann.de/fr/harley_benton_b_450_white_progressive_series.htm
Should be here tomorrow. 135 euros is insane if it's as good as it seems.
I already own several basses but I needed a four strings with a modern type of sound.

Man, that's great! I just need a decent bass to record some stuff but I did not wanted to spend a lot and in this price range, there are some shit. So good to know this one is good! Added to my Thomann shopping list along with new drumheads set :)

Man, that's great! I just need a decent bass to record some stuff but I did not wanted to spend a lot and in this price range, there are some shit. So good to know this one is good! Added to my Thomann shopping list along with new drumheads set :)

Well it's here. The finish is a bit rough and the setup not too great as expected but other than that, it's feels pretty solid and sounds very nice despite the crappy factory strings.

2015-02-23%2013.44.54.jpg

Thanks for the details. It's normal to get something a bit rough for this price tho. I ordered the 5-string model today as I need it very soon. Elixir strings will be nice on it :)

^^ Damn that seems like exactly what I need for a cheap bass to demo with. BUT NOT AVAILABLE IN THE STATES!!

Sonimus Satson
t_satson-channel.jpg

TB Reelbus
tb_reelbus_screenshot.jpg

Heard good stuff about the Sonimus products and have been wanting to add some sort of "analog" saturation to my mixes. Figured I'd give it a shot. Been trying out Reelbus and really dig it so that was a no brainer.

soul-food.png

Got this and a MUCH bigger better toy.. but more on that later.

Basically a Klon Centaur for 50 quid.... SOLD

Clips and a comparison VS a Maxon 808 coming later today

orange-micro-terror-454693.jpg

Looks so cute but damn there's one hell of a tone coming out of this tiny bastard.

Monicon.jpg

Awesome little monitor controller, feels rock solid as well.

Plus :
- Cables
- Paiste Cymbal Cleaner (definitely needed that)
- Cympad Optimizer cymbal washers (because they're awesome)