Your latest G.A.S. purchases

IMG_1284.JPG

shite quality photo (iphone camera) but gives you the idea. couldnt have been happier when the delivery man knocked on my door at 8:30 this morning!

cheers guys!

and yeah, got the dragon II's in here which are pretty nice but right now with these thin arsed strings are sounding a bit thin for my tastes....

i think i can swap the PU's for the HFS and vintage ones for free (or very little), so ill probably do that, and then put in an 85 and 89 further down the line.

cheers guys!

and yeah, got the dragon II's in here which are pretty nice but right now with these thin arsed strings are sounding a bit thin for my tastes....

i think i can swap the PU's for the HFS and vintage ones for free (or very little), so ill probably do that, and then put in an 85 and 89 further down the line.
or get some bareknuckles in it :Spin::Spin:

Congrats MJ. I am interested in your opinion of it compared to the Rev Jr.

Ed, nice inlays, but that switch is out there isn't it?

Grinder nice buy. That is my next amp purchase.

shite quality photo (iphone camera) but gives you the idea. couldnt have been happier when the delivery man knocked on my door at 8:30 this morning!

Very sexy guitar dude, I just bought myself a C22 too, I'm gonna post some pics of it here later today. Do you have coil taps in yours? I have a 5-way switch which sucks, so I'm gonna change it to a three-way switch like yours and put some coil taps.

Not really a purchase, but I got my Custom 7 back. It got fixed by the luthier who built it. There was something wrong with the truss rod (couldn't get enough relief so there was tons of buzz) and the frets were changed too. They were originally too small, since the place that the frets were bought from used different namings for sizes, so their 6105 stainless steel turned out to be a vintage Fender size. They were now replaced with 6105 stainless steel frets from Warmoth. Neck was thinned a bit and instead of lacquering it again, it's now oiled. The guitar is pretty goddamn amazing now.

And after thinning the neck, it's now about 21.5mm from the first frets and 23mm from the last, so it's no Ibanez :lol:

I'm too lazy to take any pics, but here's some taken by the luthier after it was built: http://www.avbasses.cz/G7AS.htm

The bridge pickup I changed to a Lundgren M7 as soon as I got it though, the SD Custom 7 turned out to be quite awful in a very bright guitar.

I'm too lazy to take any pics, but here's some taken by the luthier after it was built: http://www.avbasses.cz/G7AS.htm

this one looks great, something you dont see everyday, congrats and have a lot of fun with it.
i never heard of av basses before, but i really like what i have seen as i took a look at their gallerys now,
for example this one:
4_4.jpg

well, back to topic, a baldringer dual drive arrived this week.

DualDrive.jpg

cheers
exoslime