Your latest G.A.S. purchases

My new midi keyboard ^^
M-audio keystation 88es

holy sh*t this thing is BIG

2r3y2pz.jpg

Hey Jarkko, just got the same guitar a week ago, what do you think about it? first impression?

It's excellent. I had a really small dent when I got it, but other than that, the finish is perfect and it plays nice as hell. Somehow I need to crank up the gain a bit more than I did with my EC-400, don't know what that's about since the EMG 81TW should be pretty much identical to the normal 81. But it's definitely a quality instrument.

Heh, broke again...

963571aabdf8e84b4f1424725032fbce.jpg

LevelPilot_knob.jpg

UPS delivered these today, so it's still a bit early to give detailed impressions but I have to say the Level Pilot is awesome :kickass:

It works flawlessly. No noise, no coloration, no messing with the L-R balance. It's the smoothest volume control I've tried. So far the only slight drawback is that it's not stable at all on my desk despite the "Slip-free rubberized base plate". I'll think of something to remedy this, though.

As for the sub - it filled the void to some extent but I still have to add a lot of acoustic treatment, which is not a problem since I was planning to, anyway.

Got my PODxt Pro yesterday, thing rocks. There was a preset labeled "SLUDGE" and it's doom/stoner rock heaven, I think it's just enough to inspire me haha.

Damn, I almost forgot the most important one!

ekosuperjuniora.jpg

Eko Super Junior A, and old combo organ made in 1979! Sounds horrible, in an absolutely excellent way :) Fuck pressure sensitive keys and programmable features, this baby's all analog sweetness :lol:

Oh shit, we used to have an Eko Tiger at our rehearsal place, which was owned by one of the bands. We used to mess around with it every once in a while, great fun! And the "backing tracks" in it... :headbang: :lol: