Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I RULE AT FUCKIN' MY JOB IS TRUCKIN' DON'T STOP KEEP SUCKIN' FUCK YEAHHHH

Just got a call from my university - Logic 9 is in and they're shipping it out to me today. It's just a 2 hour drive north, so it should be here Thursday or Friday! suck mah bawllsssss slow drum editting!

Thermaltake have always been a lower end brand IMO apart from their cases and power supplies which are pretty good. I have the Noctua NH-U12P which is similar to the one Burny has, and it's just pure quality.

New computer! After lots of years with a pentium 4 i'll finally have a new one!

Just got today some pieces, hope to get the others tomorrow!!

Intel i7 -920 2,66ghz quadcore processor
Asus p6t motherboard
Ati HD4670
2x2GB Kingston ddr3 ram
Seagate 1tb hdd.

All into an Asus ta-m1 case

asus-ta-m1.jpg

Thermaltake have always been a lower end brand IMO apart from their cases and power supplies which are pretty good. I have the Noctua NH-U12P which is similar to the one Burny has, and it's just pure quality.

Cool, some day when I feel like ditching the duorb I will look for further options beyond thermaltake. :)

+1 Rights!!!

Any of you guys running pro-tools through windows??
I'm coming to a point where i think i should re-think my setup...

Currently got an Mbox2 Mini (n00bish i know, we record drums elsewhere)

any ideas for someone who has a low income after bills/rent...??

i earn £550 after tax a month, rent is 250 a month, and im looking at around 20-30 quid for bills, so i tend not to have any spare cash, however im selling stuff recently that i bought when i did have money and the setup is improving.

I use PT8 with windows and its fine for my needs!! but i use the 002 and external pres.

the same with me on the gear to be honest, i used some of the savings i wasn't supposed to touch for my Dell Laptop a couple of years ago, got PT7.? through an Mbox Mini2
Got a pair of KRK RP8 Monitors and SM7b Mic with some of my student loan

To be honest i think i could manage to put some cash aside over a few months for stuff, and i've got a list of stuff giving me total g.a.s. which i'm gonna have to prioritise...

HAHA nice work!!

I'm trying to sell one of my older basses... to be honest i've got too many instruments but can't find myself wanting to sell them apart from this one...

i should have more money now as i've cut the boozing down to a minimum...