Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Tell me about it!

I never bought "cheap" gear what you see in my website it's pretty much what I got (apart from some amps, cabs, my drum kit and few mics), this has been bought over the last 9 years. I do this full time and I always want to improve my work, so this kind of investments are necessary.

Killer man! I have always wanted one :cry:
Going to be sending you some stuff this weekend.

Tell me about it!

I never bought "cheap" gear what you see in my website it's pretty much what I got (apart from some amps, cabs, my drum kit and few mics), this has been bought over the last 9 years. I do this full time and I always want to improve my work, so this kind of investments are necessary.

i sincerly wish u good luck with your investmensts and business:)

COOLERMASTER_COS_4941351e7af23.jpg

COSMOS.jpg

392-4.jpg

Along with:
Enermax-Modu82.jpg

Looks cool, but it's quiet as death. UN-fucking-real. Even the wife made a comment.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, just ordered one of these:

apple-mac-pro4.jpg

Mac Pro One Quad-core Intel Xeon "Nehalem" 2.66 GHz (4-core) / RAM 6.0 GB / 640GB / 18xSuperDrive / NVIDIA GeForce GT 120

Sure, I'll be paying for it the next two years, but what the fuck ever, I'm tired of having my computer limit my audio work :)

Well this past month has brought me a BOSS HM-2 for a death metal project im working on, a Shure SM7B, a blackstar HT5-combo plus a line6 relay wireless. Pretty good month gear-wise.

Might have a new amp coming in soon aswell.

Fuck me backwards with a rusty crowbar, a block logo 5150! :D

Congrats dude!