Your latest G.A.S. purchases

:zombie: Haha, that's cool. Maybe the Fireball is a niche amp... goddamn works for me and CJ though. Seriously if I had one I would just sit there and quad-track myself playing dissonant breakdowns for weeks... and I can't stand them!

Photo24.jpg

Very shity iMac cam.

After what feels like a month of waiting it finally arrived. (yes, it took that long to ship) Windsor. My 1st tube amp. Now my shit warhead can STFU.

of course I also got a TS-7.

Time to look for a decent cab. I have a feeling the warhead cab is going to suck but I can use the v30's in it.

Tubes?

Photo26.jpg
<-- had to add that.

Hell yeah dude - and I think you can guess what our rec. is gonna be for cabs! (HINT: see sig, and PRO TIP: Use craigslist :D)

blackstarga5.jpg

I gots me one of those!

And god fuckin' damnit they sound good!

I also won an auction over Pantera's - I Am The Night(Their best album!), and because the seller took so long sending it to me, he gave me Projects In The Jungle as well! :)
So now i only have to get Metal Magic and Power Metal to complete my collection! :kickass:

Well... my latest purchase was a 5150 head. Got it for $375 usd!!! Its actually the first 5150 Ive ever played through and I am in love. Ive wasted so much time and $$$ on sub par amps (XXL, randall rh 150, valveking to name a few) that I could have bought a 5150 long ago, but I just had to wait until I found a great deal.

not a big thing...got myself the mesa 4x12 redwirez IR's.
best IR's i've tried yet, need the whole package now! :D