Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I guy who owns it played in some Hardcore band. I guess they wanted to distance themselves from any brands whatsover. He also covered the brandname on his TSL. However parts of the tape came off over the years and that's basically what you see in the picture above. And yeah, it has seen quite some stages so far but it seems to work fine still.

Still have to find the time to tweak the tone (Hints anyone?) but I might actually use the Rhythm channel in Pushed-Mode for my distorted sounds and the Lead channel with a very clean setting for the Cleans.

Just got it in the mail, it looks awesome and works pretty damn well.

10122_286055680380_528925380_9037008_4568441_n.jpg

have you tried it with a bass guitar or is it "just" a guitar tuner!?
i had a lot of tuners and 90% of them had problems with low stuff like drop C bass.

cheers
S.

Hope this counts, I built myself a re-amp box today. It works too :) so now I can try out a bit of reamping :D
3944710867_364e844a83.jpg

3945495634_b6ce832bff.jpg

3945497614_e3555c9b7d.jpg

Also picked up a UAD-1 card, a beta 57 and a nice Seymour Duncan JB from BrettT :D
Nothing fancy but I'm happy out now.

Damn dude, that looks really sharp/clean, nice work! I assume the switch is a ground lift?
Cheers man, The switch isn't actually a ground lift. I did see that on another schematic though. On this one its to switch the load between a 1M resistor and an inductor to 'mimic' guitar pickups. The inductor is the one I prefer, bit brighter and clearer. It is weird for grounding though, fluorescent lights give that horrible hum, but I don't have them on when recording so it' all god at the moment. Hopefully it'll sound good, and it definatly gets rid of the horrible noise from the soundcard that you get without it :D

Nice work on the reamp box! Mind if I ask what schematic did you use for it?
Cheers, no worries, I found it using google, its at http://www.recordingmag.com/resources/resourceDetail/314.html
It may have been posted here before. I had to make a few changes as I wasn't able to source all the parts in my local store so I made do. It's a different transformer, I might order the proper one, but this will get me by for the moment.

What's that Behringer gizmo?

It's a Minimon for my crosstalk problem with my firepod, there is bleed from the output in my inputs if I raise enough the gain of the tracks I record ( I talked about it in a thread Morgoe created, he and some other firepod users have the same problem). However, if I use outputs 3-4, there is no bleed in my tracks, so I'll plug the Minimon in the outputs 3-4 of my fireshit and plug my monitors in the speaker outputs of the Minimon.

The sm7b is more exciting, as Gareth constated hahaha ;)

Nice! Gotta ensure that spring water stays dent-free.

My iLok and EMG 81-7 just arrived. Now to get the CLA bundle and service the guitar.... (and wait for the Harley Benton to get in).

Been trying really hard to pick up a Fireball for $1500 AUD. Is that good?