16092009407.jpg

16092009408.jpg

16092009409.jpg

16092009411.jpg

16092009412.jpg

16092009413.jpg

16092009414.jpg

16092009415.jpg

If you are using Windows, prepare for a holy fuckness of problems...
We had a guy who sent it back to Focusrite for repairs because it wasnt working.. turns out its their drivers that works like shit with some computers, so they work for some, not at all for others.
I have the "desktop version" of the Saffire, and it took me about 4-5 days to get it working like it should.

Although, now that it works, its really awesome!
Another guy who bought one through our store loved it as well(The same one as you have there.).

Well, I've got it up an running, but I'm not 100% there yet. It works fine in Cubase (haven't really had a chance to test it properly yet), but I cant get any sound from any applications outside of Cubase. No Itunes, winamp, or any other programs. I've searched a lot on the net for an answer to why this is happening, but no luck so far.

Verrrry nice monolith.

ahjteam: Nice haul dude, and leathermans are indispensable, love mine.

picturesmallm.jpg

Brothers from another mother?

Just checked the ltd and set it up - actions awesome, cheers Marcus!

Öwen;8557574 said:
However the message included with the bits bag was less than appropriate:

:lol:

HAhahahaha, a random moment of inspiration :D Glad it got there alright and you're diggin' it dude! (just for god's sake please clip those loose strings at the top, epic pet peeve :lol: ) And ZOMG, the pic only now actually loaded, nice nail polish :D

HAhahahaha, a random moment of inspiration :D Glad it got there alright and you're diggin' it dude! (just for god's sake please clip those loose strings at the top, epic pet peeve :lol: ) And ZOMG, the pic only now actually loaded, nice nail polish :D

Haha, yeah totally. :D

Gonna go out on a limb here and say I much prefer the 81 to the nailbombs in the other guitar, the emg as I expected sounds really well defined whilst the nailbomb is much more flubby in the mids - in comparison, still a nice pickup, but I can definitely see the emg being my preference from now on.

Well far be it for me to advise jumping to conclusions - though in this case I doubt your opinion will change :headbang: Oh, and I stuck a fresh battery in there before sending it off btw! :)

Aye, cheers! I've been commiting the now cardinal sin of leaving it plugged in then pissing off somewhere without realising it, I'm gonna have to get used to this whole unplug it thing, I'm far too lazy :lol:

Hey Eddy, once you've bought every amp on the market let me know, I'll introduce you to the guy who built my custom amp so you can have him make one for you as well. :saint:

I just bought a EBMM Petrucci BFR 7 string... emerald green burst flame top. $2100. ouch. haha.

I'm going to compare it with the rusty cooley sig RC7 guitar I've got now and see if it plays as well. I used to have a regular JP6 a while back before I switched over to 7 strings... never played a BFR before. should be interesting to check out.

If you have the USA rusty cooley RC7....i hate you:loco:

Seriously dude.That guitar is my dream.....

Post some picks plz:worship: