Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Well look, I'll give you the info you need to work it out yourself.

Each panel of 50mm thick Acoustisorb 3 costs $66 and is 2.4 x 1.2m. Each panel will give you 16 triangles. So 16 x 50mm and you get how much corner height you get out of each one!

Wow $66 for one single panel of 50mm thats pure fucking rape. Did you shop around?

Well look, I'll give you the info you need to work it out yourself.

Each panel of 50mm thick Acoustisorb 3 costs $66 and is 2.4 x 1.2m. Each panel will give you 16 triangles. So 16 x 50mm and you get how much corner height you get out of each one!

Haha lovely. Thanks dude. $600 just for superchunks in my planned room.

Something for the Bass guys

Ernie Ball Stingray5 20th Anniversary

web.jpg

Mesa V12 Titan

web.jpg

Mesa Powerhouse 8x10

web.jpg

So now I've got a good couple :)

web.jpg

OH MY FUCKING GOD!
That Bass in combination with those two amps and cabs should be pure fucking sex!

Please adopt me! I will clean all your instruments every day, restring them and stuff, but let me play that rig...

If you are using Windows, prepare for a holy fuckness of problems...
We had a guy who sent it back to Focusrite for repairs because it wasnt working.. turns out its their drivers that works like shit with some computers, so they work for some, not at all for others.
I have the "desktop version" of the Saffire, and it took me about 4-5 days to get it working like it should.

Although, now that it works, its really awesome!
Another guy who bought one through our store loved it as well(The same one as you have there.).