Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Well, here's the latest haul:

ilok_27836.jpg

Bug%206260H_MED.jpg

185756.jpg

Budget metal!!!

I gotta hear this!

How much did you get that for? I've only seen them for like $80 which is ridiculous.

I bought a 2nd PG81 and an e902 for my kick from the US, should be here in a couple weeks :).

Yeah it is stupid. Best I found was some Canadian place on ebay doing them for ~$60 with shipping.

And yeah I'll try to get some tones up as soon as I can. The 6260 will be rigged up into an almost entirely different sounding amp. Will retube, recap, possibly mod it to voice more like a 5150. Gonna see how much balls one can get for their money.

Custom 77? Never heard of them before... Saw your little video, sounds really nice.

Went to their site... So you can order directly from them? Their prices are incredibly low considering they've got basically the same features as the originals they're modelled after. Intriguing!

Custom 77? Never heard of them before... Saw your little video, sounds really nice.

Went to their site... So you can order directly from them? Their prices are incredibly low considering they've got basically the same features as the originals their modelled after. Intriguing!

You're right! It's a recent French brand. There are huge positive feedback for these guitars here in France because, it's low cost, not perfect, but it's cheap and it's great, better than a lot of mid range guitars and sounds great!!

I wanted a SG Jr copy for a long time and there's not a lot of choices for this model...

340943.jpg

peavey%20-%20penta.jpg

412B.jpg

45 days and that sucker will be ballin' in mah crib. Expect clips of every cab I own.

Now only two things left to add to the guitar amp collection:

img10292014475.jpeg

542161jpg.jpg

I can't wait till I have a facility to use all this stuff at it's fullest potential.

I'm serious about tone Marcus, as you may know. I think it may even smoke the Recto cab. There shalt be a blind shootout of EVERY AMP I OWN THROUGH EVERY CAB I OWN by Halloween.

Haha, I never doubted it for a moment Greg :D Looking forward to it! (though I would respectfully request that the Breaking Benjamin song be retired, it's taking on Holy Diver status IMO :lol: )

Latest G.A.S prchase may have been avoided, but totally neccessary!

GCX Audio switcher +
G-Major FX unit

$1000 down the shitter :p

For a good cause XD

Countryman just got here. Will try to do a 3 or 4 way DI shoot-out in the coming days as I slowly regain my guitar chops.

Ordered $1,200 of insulation, most of it pre-cut into 144 triangular pieces for superchunking ease. This room is about to see a whole new world of acoustic treatment.

Chris dropped off the Bugera the other day. We did the Take This Life test with it, stock into impulses and 6 month old strings. Didn't do half bad. Will have to mod it once money comes back in.

Can't get in touch with Thomann re: the harley benton. The pricks are refusing to ship it to me for some reason.