Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Nice. I've been thinking about building a pair to use for overheads and acoustic instruments. I'm currently using the A12's for overheads and have been really happy with them.

Actually I've been using the A12's for overheads as well, but I'd really like to try the C84's as OH and the the first 2 A12's for the first 2 toms, and then the N72 on the floor tom (which is what I currently use for the floor tom anyway). There is definitely an upper mid thing going on with those A12's that I like!

Just bought one of these from a classmate for 666€

41985_800.jpg

For home listening:

-Yamaha hs 50 m monitors 300e a pair
-Yamaha sw 10 sub 350e(normal price 850e!!!!!!!)

I hope the sub ain't too over the top for the hs50's. Haven't tried it yet.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, just ordered one of these:

apple-mac-pro4.jpg

Mac Pro One Quad-core Intel Xeon "Nehalem" 2.66 GHz (4-core) / RAM 6.0 GB / 640GB / 18xSuperDrive / NVIDIA GeForce GT 120

Sure, I'll be paying for it the next two years, but what the fuck ever, I'm tired of having my computer limit my audio work :)

Forget about this one. The funding company decided to take back on giving me the lease. Due to the fucking recession they stopped leasing to companies less than 2 years old :zombie:

Back to my trusty C2D, then. Fuuuck.

After having my eye on them for a while, finally got some A7's. now to sort out some proper stands, bass-traps and a custom rack/LCD monitor stand :lol:

stuff285.jpg

371892_800.jpg

Ibanez BTB475
I don't know. What do you guys think?
I wanted an affordable 35" 5 strings bass. I would have prefered an adler body but couldn't find anything within this price range.

I think it is ugly btw.