Your latest G.A.S. purchases

sketchy times man

have you gotten really stoned and sat there listening to it feedback for half an hour yet?
if you havent: what the fuck are you doing with your life man? go do it!

I bought a Pedaltrain 2 SC, should be here tomorrow or friday. Finally a decent pedalboard, I can now ditch the piece of shit I made from wood myself.

Also got a new iPod; the iPod Touch 64gb. Still need to figure out how I can start buying stuff from iTunes so I can get some music apps for it. I really want Bebot.

ts808.jpg

Good ol' ebay :)

I just ordered my Eleven Rack yesterday too! Got in on the Musician's Friend 20% off sale, and picked it up for $719! Can't wait to put it through its paces. I wasn't a big Axe-FX fan (I know, sacrilege) so I'm hoping the Eleven Rack can cure my preamp GAS for a few days at least!

Bobby

any sugestion?

Honestly, ANYTHING. For instance, I've got a Flying V of the same series, worn cherry. Same tuners as what's on your LP. My guitar would not hold tune for anything, and I knew it was because of those god damn Gibson Deluxe tuners. So, I took an old $99 Yamaha acoustic I wasn't using, no-name chrome tuners, and replaced the Gibson Deluxe tuners with them. They HAVE to be worth $10, but my guitar NEVER comes out of tune now.

If I could bring myself to do it, I'd get the Planet Waves auto-trimming locking tuners. They're like $80 a set, but as you lock the string down it cuts it. They look slick, too. Totally not worth $80 of paycheck money, but $80 of just-hit-the-lottery money? Hell yeah they're worth it.

Edit: They look WAY more appropriate, too. A picture of my V with the cheap-ass no-name tuners that work ten times better than the Gibson Deluxes --

vtuners.jpg

Just finished soldering up another SCA C84 Preamp! Works great! Just got a 20 Inch ZBT Ride for the studio drumset (not the best cymbal but for 60 bucks it was a good deal and I needed one!). Prolly gonna get a pair of Rode NT5's tomorrow (I currently have sE Electronics SE1a's stereo pair they sound good, but sort of 'compress' the sound and don't have as much depth).