Your latest G.A.S. purchases

How is it?

I'm going to assume you meant me. :saint:

It sounds pretty awesome just DI'ed in. I'm thinking of maybe buying an amp to accompany it, maybe an Acoustic 200 or something. The pickups are a bit noisy though, so those are going to be replaced soon with others. Any recommendations?

I've been thinking about getting some bass pickups from GFS because I'm really happy with the 6 string humbuckers I picked up. I'd recommend trying GFS purely because they're inexpensive and from my experience are built well and sound great.

this:
Recabinet_Complete_Box.png

Got this too! :headbang:

Just bought tickets for the House Of Metal festival here in Umeå, with none other than Behemoth and fucking Hypocrisy playing. Many more bands to anounced, hope the get some more killer DM bands. :headbang:

Just got this cheap (as its the old version). Waiting for the firewire adapter:cry:
saffire.jpg

I sure do hope you are running Mac.. I had to send my away for a firmware upgrade because my computer couldn't detect it.. after that it took 3 days of messing around with different driver versions etc. before i could get it working properly.

.. Oh! And it doesn't have any stereo inputs, major letdown when connecting my Kurzweil. :erk:

Still its damn good for some basic guitar/vocal recording!

Just bought one of these from a classmate for 666€

41985_800.jpg

+2

I hope you can get something usable out of it though :)

+3 :erk: Especially for a grand.

Well, I got pretty close to the tone I was after, and I think that is what is important. It may not worth the 666€, but still better than what I could've gotten with ampsims so far

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/rate-my-mix-tone-threads/538768-i-finally-got-new-amp.html