Your latest G.A.S. purchases

just bought this;

framus212.jpg

im in love with it

i wish i loved mine

I sure do hope you are running Mac.. I had to send my away for a firmware upgrade because my computer couldn't detect it.. after that it took 3 days of messing around with different driver versions etc. before i could get it working properly.

.. Oh! And it doesn't have any stereo inputs, major letdown when connecting my Kurzweil. :erk:

Still its damn good for some basic guitar/vocal recording!

I got the Saffire up and running today. Downloaded the latest drivers and updated the firmware and it is currently running smoothly. The on board mobo chipset for firewire is TI so i think that helps.:headbang:

Hey all! Haven't been here for ages, I felt that reading this damn forum took up way too much of my time so I kind of quit cold turkey... Well, I'll try to not let it take over my life this time, although I always feel like I'm missing something important if I don't check every single post.

ANYWAY! Just treated the studio to one of these:

2834162287_80920e3b70.jpg

Also got four Sennheiser e604 earlier this week. Very eager to try them out...

What model is that? Looks like an old 2 channel but with a Rectoverb grill?! I HATE the diamond plate which is the whole reason I got a Rectoverb instead of a Dual in the first place :lol:

What model is that? Looks like an old 2 channel but with a Rectoverb grill?! I HATE the diamond plate which is the whole reason I got a Rectoverb instead of a Dual in the first place :lol:

Trem-o-verb dude! (2 channel Dual with Trem and, well, verb :D)

Look at it this way: if gravity was to suddenly shift and pull only to the left, you'd be happy that you had the diamond plate version. It'll give you good foothold. So in that aspect I am pretty much screwed.

Look at it this way: if gravity was to suddenly shift and pull only to the left, you'd be happy that you had the diamond plate version. It'll give you good foothold. So in that aspect I am pretty much screwed.

hmmm...I feel dumb not understanding this

I got the Saffire up and running today. Downloaded the latest drivers and updated the firmware and it is currently running smoothly. The on board mobo chipset for firewire is TI so i think that helps.:headbang:

From what i understood after talking to the support and reading about the soundcard is that it works great on some computers, but not at all on others!

Anyways, great that it worked for you, and congratz for a kick ass soundcard(For the purposes of recording guitars and vocals that is.)! :headbang:

Oh! And dont forget to try the on-board amp-sim! :lol: