Your latest G.A.S. purchases

just got my monitor stands and had a quick move round in my room, the difference in the stereo image and separation is amazing

newsetup.jpg

lol, never use it, its another thing to clutter my room up with! looking forward to continuing with my current mix project with this new setup! im getting a new 12u wooden rack unit and a long DVI cable so that can all tidly go into the alcove where the current outboard is, coming along nicely now!

Haha, yeah, when you have a golden retriever, lint rollers become your best friend :D But yeah, looks sweet Mark, though how do you control the volume of your monitors, with that little mixer on the desktop? I'd hate to have to wheel the chair over to the 002 every time I wanted to change the level :loco:

Haha, yeah, when you have a golden retriever, lint rollers become your best friend :D

Tell me about it - I have two Pekingese pups, you ever see these little furballs - I have a lint roller sitting in almost every room of the house and have to make sure I roll myself each time I leave the house otherwise I'm a furball as well.

Hey all! Haven't been here for ages, I felt that reading this damn forum took up way too much of my time so I kind of quit cold turkey... Well, I'll try to not let it take over my life this time, although I always feel like I'm missing something important if I don't check every single post.

ANYWAY! Just treated the studio to one of these:

2834162287_80920e3b70.jpg

Also got four Sennheiser e604 earlier this week. Very eager to try them out...