Your latest G.A.S. purchases

got my new rack enclosure today and a long DVI cable to put my comp a bit away from my monitoring position

New%20Rack.jpg

Yeah! I feel the same way, problem is that I want to put EMGs in but I don't think the awesome 30th anniversary covers are going to fit them, so I'm in a bit of a rut :erk:

Mate I don't think the covers are removable from the stock pickups.

I would be more concerned about the routing on one of these. Not that I ever plan on selling mine, but I would feel really crap about hacking into it.

Mate I don't think the covers are removable from the stock pickups.

I would be more concerned about the routing on one of these. Not that I ever plan on selling mine, but I would feel really crap about hacking into it.

I don't see why any routing would have to be done? :confused:

and I've just been informed that the EMG 85 is available with gold covers now :heh: Even though I really like the engraved 30th anniversary covers. Another option is to have Tim at BKP make me some Miracle Man's

$820 AUD? Christ. I paid $1,600 for my C7 Hellraiser back when they were quite new.

You can get EMGs for about $100 off eBay though, so it goes to figure you can snap up a Loomis for so cheap. I think I"ll be buying my groceries from the US soon.