Your latest G.A.S. purchases

About $3,300 I think it was.

Also, just finally got this:

wavescla2.jpg

Planning to get DIY clones of a 1176 Blue and Black Face made. Some real compression on lead vox and bass would be godly. After that will just need something snappy for kick and snare attack. Hopefully by that time there will be decent ITB color EQs for boosting high-end, and if we pray really hard, AlexB's 4k Nebula Programs will have been bundled with something that has a half decent UI.

Planning to get DIY clones of a 1176 Blue and Black Face made. Some real compression on lead vox and bass would be godly. After that will just need something snappy for kick and snare attack. Hopefully by that time there will be decent ITB color EQs for boosting high-end, and if we pray really hard, AlexB's 4k Nebula Programs will have been bundled with something that has a half decent UI.

Btw Ermz, where had you bought your gssl please?

around here we go by grams D:
that or silly names for various sizes of purchase
pour exemple last night i bought a "ten bag" haha meaning it costs 10 quid. im not entirely sure how much is even in a ten bag when it comes to grams, i dont really care. there was a lot there.

Yup, we got nickels, dimes, and dubs over here, but above that it usually goes by fractions of an ounce (then pound). However, since an ounce is pretty much exactly 28 grams and most scales only use the metric system, we still get our education! :D

the_more_you_know2.jpg