Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Got this for the studio.

lg_vseries.jpg

SSLNat-xlarge.jpg

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy the "Studio Classics" from Waves website? It also includes both of those + the API bundle and it's $750.

Marshall 1977 JMP, came modded with and extra preamp tube which I had modded further so it can be engaged with a push pull pot on the Drive knob when plugged into the high gain input. Cant wait to change the poweramp tubes. When i bought the amp it looked like the hulk sprayed mayonaise all over it. 5 hours of toothbrush scrubbing later it came out pretty nice.

Before:

1113111522.jpg

Guts:

1115112120.jpg

Cleaning:

1115112100.jpg

After:

1129111342.jpg

looks pretty nice-is that your Johnson amp? Haven't seen one in a long time, always reminds me of my
digitech 2101 ;) Need samples of the Marshall and of the Johnson :D

looks pretty nice-is that your Johnson amp? Haven't seen one in a long time, always reminds me of my
digitech 2101 ;) Need samples of the Marshall and of the Johnson :D

The Johnson is owned by a friend of mine. It doesnt do that well recorded, but I've never gotten a chance to mess with it and impulses though.

95062035-260x260-0-0_Randall+RANDALL+ISO+12+Sound+Isolation+Cabinet.jpg

Randall ISO cab. Free shipping from Amazon, and lo and behold, soon as I place the order, it takes another $40 off randomly. No idea why. So it was $240 shipped. Pretty stoked. Hello to recording my Mesa in my apartment! This thing will get tons of use.