Your latest G.A.S. purchases

awwwwww mannnnnnnnnnn

amazing. how much did it run you?

$1499 Cheap enough considering the abuse its gonna get :)

You didn't buy this from Mega Music did you? I was waiting for them to get that one in the store all day and missed their call at 5 after they'd closed. :yell::yell::yell:

Nah this one was from Billy Hyde's. They had to order it in for me. Wasn't too stressed about price matching, etc just wanted one.

basket_thanku_forgotsomething.jpg

Just ordered this for home so I can patch my outboard stuff permanently and use the big rack only for drum recordings.
SaffirePro40.jpg

Cubase 6 Artist Upgrade from 5 LE. With free grace period update to Cubase 6,5 Artist.

Love it.

CubaseArtist65_packshot_CMYK_084df81750_48d5cadcf5.jpg

mxl2006.jpg

MXL 2006 LDC. 55 euro, picking it up on Friday. Cheap and not expecting anything amazing but it'll be handy as a room/spot/outside kick mic when tracking drums.

Nice^^^^^ I'm lovin mine so far. Takes a minute to experiment with how you want stuff to sound, but it's a HUGE help in getting lugs to be in tune with each other.

I much prefer people posting actual pictures instead of stock photos. C'mon peeps, actual pics of your new GAS acquisitions is so much more interesting. :)

I'm new here. I'm one broke S.O.B due to GAS!

New purchase for my studio is a Trident Vector 432 console. This thing is nasty! Very rarely will I use anything else for drums. I prefer it over my Neve pres!
64793_304773042923406_226894384044606_882439_541565480_n.jpg

As for personal GAS....well let's just say my girlfriend hates the disease. New purchases (so far this year) for my personal rig at home include a 5150 sig, another TS9 and a Kaoss Pad, a Marshall JCM800 cab loaded with Greenbacks, and LTD MV-200 that I loaded with a Crunch Lab pickup in the bridge, and an SX bass that I like better than my Warwick (no kidding!)
IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

Sorry for the horrible phone pics! I left my camera at the studio.

Why aren't the current faded models so good looking? :(

And is it wrong that I'd like it with gold hardware?

edit: oh wait, or is that the same color that's on the Gibson website right now? If so, it looks so much better in that^ pic!

No, you can only buy them at guitar center in the USA.
And even there it's gonna be difficult, I just got the last one from guitar center Chicago, and they told me the were the only store that still had one for sale.