Your latest G.A.S. purchases

console.jpg

I also had problems, cause I placed my arms wrong on the desk. Then the doctor told me to place the arm (including elbows) on the table aswell and this worked immediately. But I guess you tried that already.

Some doctor once told me to try that (rest the arm and elbow parallel to the screen, on the desk tray), and I also use a mouse pad with a foam rest for the wrist. Both those things do help a lot.

picked up a Weber Mass for tracking my boogie a bit quieter and to try some direct + impulses kind of stuff. Living in an apartment has necessitated trying some new methods. Im particularly looking forward to trying it with Recabinet and the upcoming update allowing for more dynamic 3rd party impulses. The marketing says that it has a speaker motor inside that should make it attenuate in a more natural way and the eq seems useful. This thing is heavy as hell too.

massin.jpg

I pawned off my practice amp a while back, thinking I could just get by using vst amps but I miss the immediacy and feel of a real amp. These are pretty cool, its a combo version of the 8100 and while its not the kind of amp people lust over it really does do a few things really well. Im going to take it to my normal amp tech and have them wire up an output jack so I can use it as a head for my 4x12. Got it for like 150 too.

_c879310_image_0.jpg

My fun project is peicing together my own strat. Got a nice american body, locking tuning machines, a cool compound neck, and a badass new bridge from GFS. I want to do a H-S-S setup, Im debating my options for a pickgaurd / pickups at the moment. Pretty stoked though.

Did not get the Ibanez after all. The store told me it was pristine when I ordered it. It showed up with worn down frets, chunks taken out of the paint, rust on the pickup poles and bridge, missing switch... It was beat to shit.

Got this instead.
epiV.JPG

Did not get the Ibanez after all. The store told me it was pristine when I ordered it. It showed up with worn down frets, chunks taken out of the paint, rust on the pickup poles and bridge, missing switch... It was beat to shit.
What kind of store was that?:bah: I hope you did'nt support and bougth that guitar from them?