Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Just bought one of these. Is it worth me getting the D-Vices or are they better off on stands? Any ideas?

49136.jpg

Gonna pick up a D2 once I've sold one or both my my Beta 56's.

depends if you want to carry another couple of stands.

More mics:
6679-sennheiser-e906-large.jpg

(they recently raised the price of these but I managed to find one with the old price)

256173.jpg

Always wanted a pzm or two for ambient recording.

Well, it's been a while since I've had anything worthwhile to post, until last night that is. After selling off all my old gear (Uber,Herbert,6505, Cabs and Pedals) when my band split, I went with the Axe-Fx which was great but when debts came around it had to go. Snagged a Pod Hd for a reasonable price to keep me playing until I found this on eBay last week.

All this is brand new, literally 4 months old with supposedly 20 hours or less playing time on everything. All pre wired and snaked, flight cased, with tags and intructions/boxes.

-New multi watt dual recto
-New Mesa 4 x12
-TC G Major
-Korg DTR 1000
-Flight case for the head with 2 space rack
-Flight cased warwick pedal board
-Tremonti wah
-Xotic BB Pre
-G Minor
-Mesa footswitch
-All Leads/Snake

I scored this for £1800 a rough total list price for this would be around the £4000 mark. Cant wait to get using it, I had a single recto many years ago and I remember these being a slightly different animal to tweak so I should have hours ahead of me getting used to it.

Pics

More mics:
6679-sennheiser-e906-large.jpg

(they recently raised the price of these but I managed to find one with the old price)

256173.jpg

Always wanted a pzm or two for ambient recording.

I love my 906.
Please post a clip if you have time.
I would love to hear how you get on with it.
I use the switch down most of the time.
The labeling of the switch is deceptive as it's not a low pass but reduces the high mid presence boost. The "roll off" position is actually pretty flat rather than rolled off with the "flat" and "boost" positions being more presence boost.

New midi controller

behringero.jpg

My new schecter jeff loomis 7fr finally!!!!! :D + rack guitar is also new
schecterloomis.jpg
[/URL]

2nd screen 24 inch monitor :)
screenkib.jpg
[/URL]

my new recording interface : firestudio project
firestudioproject.jpg
[/URL]

Bought some Auralex Foam , and Mopad for my monitors also:)

foamj.jpg
[/URL]

Coming Soon:
Custom TS808
TRIPLE WRECK COMING! :)

My Gas has been fuggin explosive this past month

Got a great deal on a Fender Standard Plus Top Strat today from my local shop.
Dat Vaneer :OMG:
p1HtbjN.jpg

Last week I found a MIJ Ibanez 7421 7 String on craigslist for $100 wtf.
My best bud/guitarist wants a 7, so I jumped on it for him. Have some time to play it until he swings down to get it it :)

05Woc09.jpg

Also found a great deal on a POD HD300, Im not sure If I'm on board with it. Probably going to flip it for a few bucks profit. It's fun to use, but the amp models arent very versitile and hard to tweak. I hate to say it but I actually prefer the good old POD farm tones to this...