your lyrics

yeah, it really is.
i crashed at Danny (Cavanagh)'s place the other day, and on our way to the centre of Liverpool we met Jeff Walker (as amazed as i was to crash @ Danny's, i was to meeting Jeff).

It's strange that so many people (incl. myself) love the music he (and the others) made, speaking to him now - hear him say that he's having a hard time finding a job, short in cash; all that.

Where's the romance in making music, sharing it with the world, and nothing's left of that now?
(he's cut his hear too, u know..! - and Ken Owen.. it must be horrible for a drummer to be a physical invalid)

if only this story was about unreal facts but your disease is intact and day by day youre passing away, im not all you wished of me but i hope i am, [partly], im so daft, youre losing your kraft, i am a lousy angel in a pub, getting rashly drunk and feeling so numb, guilty, bony, sorry, dont leave us so soon, id be cursed and doomed, in stench, untermensch, ignorance, consequence, spent 10 years in a black fridge, for us you ran on the ridge, a blindfold way too bold, killing yourself with their drugs and my shoulders i shrugged, take me instead on your death bed, i am a lousy angel in a pub, getting rashly drunk and feeling so numb, guilty, bony, sorry, dont leave us so soon, id be cursed and doomed, in stench, untermensch, painful back, whip you cracked, i dont blame you for the dreams that you scattered on the winds but time passes by, wanting us to die, im so afraid of that day when erst of us will pass away, take me instead on your death bed, i am a lousy angel in a pub, getting rashly drunk and feeling so numb, guilty, bony, sorry, dont leave us so soon, id be cursed and doomed, in stench, untermensch.

it will fail, it will fail, you see, whatever i could do it wouldnt succeed, but still i cannot help no still i cannot help trying, and all in all was it a waste of time? dont you ever, ever feel the same? sooner or later you will realise, i want you to know, it will fail, it will fail, i think, whatever i would say id always be right, but still i wouldnt trust, no still i wouldnt trust myself, you never know how things are gonna go except that things never happen the way you expect them to happen but maybe i am wrong, i want you to know.

Hear me, inside my silence,
Feel me, inside my cries,
Touch me, over this emptiness
Where no pain and no fears
Can reach my eyes.

just a part of a stupid little poem I wrote. nothing special but meant much to me at that time... :)

The wind has changed
It blew straight through my face
Deciphering words, a key
To all that I’ve repressed

Barriers in my mind
A wall within my dreams
I failed to reach the end
For I kept fallin’

I’ve locked the light
Still I saw some shades
I’ve judged my dreams
For what they told me