Your random annoyance of the day

My alarm didnt go off this morning.. so now im late for work.
Fuck.

I got my wisdom teeth yanked on Friday morning and I'm still in quite a bit of pain. If it weren't for vicodin I couldn't eat. I'm 37% sure that they had a donkey kick me in the mouth instead of doing the usual operation while I was under anesthesia.

Slept an hour longer than I intended (9 hours instead of 8). Fucking hate doing that, because later in the day I start getting headaches and nausea.

I find a smashed up piece of glass on the floor that obviously someone couldn't be assed tidying up, so instead I nearly cut my foot going to take a piss and then proceed to clean it up.

I got my wisdom teeth yanked on Friday morning and I'm still in quite a bit of pain. If it weren't for vicodin I couldn't eat. I'm 37% sure that they had a donkey kick me in the mouth instead of doing the usual operation while I was under anesthesia.

Thats odd, I had my tooth pulled (not wisdom tooth, but the one next to it) and it didn't swell up or hurt at all.

I missed the bus, it's raining like a motherfucker and none of the shops and stores are open so I'm stuck in the rain for an hour. Fuuuck.

What's yours?

My alarm didnt go off this morning.. so now im late for work.
Fuck.

My annoyance is not random, it's quite pervasive

it starts at 8:30 and ends at 16:30

compared to it, nothing really annoys me that much

In effect... all of the above...

Working Customer Service for a Korean based electronics company (can't name names)

My annoyance is people thinking they should take priority. Its one thing to push an order through for a family who need a refridgerator asap because their kids medication needs to be kept at a specific temp...

...but I refuse to push through an order for a family who say they've been without a TV for 4+ days and they need it for their kids or their X-Box (not ripping on xbox users, I also love the CoD)... these people need to learn to entertain their kids or themselves...

JESUS H TITTY-FUCKING CHRIST!!!!

Funny, when I had mine done I was fine for pain (could only eat soft foods for a few days but after that I was fine), but I looked like a fucking pufferfish for a month afterwards because of the swelling.

I have to do 2 weeks worth of internal audits for my company by monday morning for our surveillance audit by our registrar

it essentially adds up to about a 200 page report ... typed

FML

oh, and I'm farting REALLY bad today for some reason