Your random annoyance of the day

I got my wisdom teeth yanked on Friday morning and I'm still in quite a bit of pain. If it weren't for vicodin I couldn't eat. I'm 37% sure that they had a donkey kick me in the mouth instead of doing the usual operation while I was under anesthesia.

When I had mine out - I was on disability from work for about a month. All 4 teeth were bone impacted, and they had to break my jaw to get one of them out. I feel for you bro - my recipe for pain was 2 Vicodin with 2 shots of Segrams - and I was still in pain. Hope you feel better soon man.

Being unemployed since March sucks ass.

Having to go from durham to newcastle to get a bus to london that goes through durham anyway (fuck you national express) and takes fucking several hours longer than the train!

Went to work at my normal time (8:00) only to find out that I was supposed to come in at 7:30 to cover someone and no one told me..

Also, for some odd reason my wisdom teeth fit fine and I never had to get them out.... weird huh?

-P

Dickheads using my parking spot FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I gotta find a way to get these motherfuckers to pay for this. It happens every week.. And yes, I pay for that parking spot. :mad:

Dickheads using my parking spot FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I gotta find a way to get these motherfuckers to pay for this. It happens every week.. And yes, I pay for that parking spot. :mad:

get a water spray bottle and fill it with water and bits of meat,
ham, beef, chicken, whatever. maybe some sugar will help the process along too.

make sure its sealed well and leave it a while.

when the water has turned to shit, and those fools have parked in your place, go out and spray this rancid shite into every crack and crevice on the car you can find,

down into the base of the windshield, into the gaps around the rear hatch, etc...

the flies will soon sort them out.

Get the owner's name from the registry plate, get the phone number for the name, turn on your tourettes-mode and give him/her a call. Yeah, it costs you about 3 euros in total but the satisfaction is priceless.

when the water has turned to shit, and those fools have parked in your place, go out and spray this rancid shite into every crack and crevice on the car you can find,

down into the base of the windshield, into the gaps around the rear hatch, etc...

this is just fucking amazing :worship:

Get the owner's name from the registry plate, get the phone number for the name, turn on your tourettes-mode and give him/her a call. Yeah, it costs you about 3 euros in total but the satisfaction is priceless.

Thanks for the tips. Next douchebag that uses my spot will get a surprise or a parking ticket ;)

Seeing ridiculous misinformation like this: http://health.ninemsn.com.au/fitness/exercise/7950932/why-sit-ups-are-a-waste-of-time

I've got no idea if that 'priming the deep layer' is true or not, but I have heard it before.. but if you're overweight no amount of stomach exercises is going to give you a flat stomach, let alone a six pack. And what the fuck is with calling fat a 'creamy layer'? It's honestly no wonder so many people are overweight when the media spreads ridiculous misinformation like "an hour of walking every day is better than HIIT training 3-4 times a week", "don't eat avocados more than once a week, they have too much fat", "just eat this one food and you'll lose 6 pounds overnight!"

i need a job........not just a shitty job
unemployment SUX

random annoyance of all days since longtime now...