Your random annoyance of the day

Your mum?
:headbang:
Stipe2.jpg

Having to spend $200 to go to some shitty shit for my friends girlfriends party and to stay at a hotel with them in the city.
Really cannot be fucked and don't have the spare dosh at all.
Fucked.

Not really annoyance of the day, more annoyance of the week.
Been pissed about it all fucking week and its happening Saturday.

Fuck, this is good money I could be spending on gear.

twice this week we've had to go to the post office to pick up a package that the femailman was too lazy to knock on the door about.
I work from home! Wife is preggo and stays home! I'm at home all fucking day and no one rang the bell or knocked.

Also I have a bunch of craigslist ads going right now. You know how that is.

Getting better, but I'm feeling kinda dizzy and my ears are slowly opening.

I hate it so much when the stereo image inside your head isn't even!!

There's a gig I was supposed to go see in a few hours, not so sure about that one now. Haven't been outside the house for like 4-5 days now. I AM thinking of going for a short walk or something today. Sick of being inside.

Dickheads using my parking spot FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I gotta find a way to get these motherfuckers to pay for this. It happens every week.. And yes, I pay for that parking spot.

You know the shit you aren't supposed to eat when you eat crabs. Add that to the water, sugar meat fest and pour it into the vent intake by the winsheild wipers. That car will most likely be sold on craigslist for cheap.

Having to spend $200 to go to some shitty shit for my friends girlfriends party and to stay at a hotel with them in the city.
Really cannot be fucked and don't have the spare dosh at all.
Fucked.

Not really annoyance of the day, more annoyance of the week.
Been pissed about it all fucking week and its happening Saturday.

Fuck, this is good money I could be spending on gear.

Cancel it at once and get in on this :lol:

get a water spray bottle and fill it with water and bits of meat,
ham, beef, chicken, whatever. maybe some sugar will help the process along too.

make sure its sealed well and leave it a while.

when the water has turned to shit, and those fools have parked in your place, go out and spray this rancid shite into every crack and crevice on the car you can find,

down into the base of the windshield, into the gaps around the rear hatch, etc...

the flies will soon sort them out.

You know the shit you aren't supposed to eat when you eat crabs. Add that to the water, sugar meat fest and pour it into the vent intake by the winsheild wipers. That car will most likely be sold on craigslist for cheap.

These are disgusting, require a LOT of grudge to actually do, not to mention doing these would make you a huge fucking asshole. Hope you guys wouldn't really do these.

Please, PLEASE just get someone to fine them, or put a note under their wipers saying something like "PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON MY SPOT AGAIN. I'VE PAID FOR IT.", like normal people do. They might not even realize it's a reserved parking spot.

The first time I've actually bought concert tix in years (I work at so many places 95% of the time I can get comps) and the fucking girl that is supposed to go with me is being a complete fucking flake

This has to be my worst pet peeve in this business: Bands who ask for a quote and never get back to me. Come on. I took the time to calculate you a quote, figure out a suitable deal and go through my calendar to see if what kind of dates are available, and you don't even have the common courtesy to tell me you don't want it after all. If it would happen every now and then, it'd be ok, but it's so frequent it gets really annoying. Also, I make an effort to give a really friendly impression to the client, so I don't exactly answer the queries with two word -emails.

One of these days I'm just gonna start answering "Yes. Prices on the website. Thank you." to every single query I get :lol:

I have to get a new ID Card (my old one expired 29th of August -.-) and therefore a new biometric photo, but I also want to change my registered residence and I don't know whether I can change that without a valid ID card :lol:

Jarkko, totally feel you there dude. I get so many 'no-go' requests like that it's hilarious. Honestly, I think people just have some innate desire to waste another's time.

Anyway, today's pet peeve is: Androgyny.

Not a fan!

This has to be my worst pet peeve in this business: Bands who ask for a quote and never get back to me. Come on. I took the time to calculate you a quote, figure out a suitable deal and go through my calendar to see if what kind of dates are available, and you don't even have the common courtesy to tell me you don't want it after all. If it would happen every now and then, it'd be ok, but it's so frequent it gets really annoying. Also, I make an effort to give a really friendly impression to the client, so I don't exactly answer the queries with two word -emails.

One of these days I'm just gonna start answering "Yes. Prices on the website. Thank you." to every single query I get :lol:

People are getting worse in this regard every day. Maybe it's the impersonalisation due to email and sms messages. You are no more than letters on the screen to them. I'm sending CV's for some jobs these day's and I don't even get the automated massage saying that they got mail email not to mention email about not getting the job. I mean, they are ruining their reputation that way... in my eyes at least.

I have similar problem while we were looking for bassist. We arrange everything through phone, sms and/or email and guys just don't show up for the first rehearsal. 3 out of 5 of them! And if I call them I get "Oh, I couldn't make, I had to <insert random excuse here>". Not even "I'm sorry" or "I couldn't call you <insert random excuse here>". Not showing up for a rehearsal and not calling became a biggest insult to me.