Your random annoyance of the day

moving into a new rented house and finding they didn't even fucking clean it in the 2 months it was unnocupied. Mould and random dirt everywhere. Fucksake

on the upside i have a simply enormous room to mix in, although it's too noisy from the road for tracking there

Finding out that the Rode NTG2 has gone up in price, so i cant start building up my foley gear until next month.

I bought the best sampled music box ever for kontakt player but noticed afterwards that it's only meant to be run on the full version of kontakt. FUUUUUUUUU.....

It lets me play it for some time, but it works in some kind of a demo mode...

Still, I can bounce in place so not much harm done... Can't play around with it forever at a time though

Network connection is being ridiculously slow at times... And on the top of that, it seems the wlan connection between my macbook and my router keeps breaking up as well. Even normal pictures take ages to load at times.

Talk about dial-up days....

People pulling out of plans at the last minute.
Make up your fucking minds earlier next time, fuck.

Every time cubase crashes which is like every 20 minutes of my life. GOD I WANT TO PUT A BULLET IN THAT mother fucker, cock sucker computer. 100% cpu usage makes me cringe. This audio shit drives me insane. I'm yelling at the computer like it can hear me.

Co-workers bitching about "being made an example of", being "thrown under a bus", "they don't like me because I'm happy", "[owner of company] is out for me!", etc. Why must it always be someone else? Why can't you take an objective look at yourself and realize you are a fucking loser who complains about having a gravy ass job (electronic assembly with full internet access, Ipod, free headphones, full benefits and the company pays 50% of our taxes to boot...)? Who makes poor decisions with their money, then complains about being "poor", yet live in an overpriced apartment because it's close to their favorite bar and 3 blocks from work, yet DRIVES TO WORK. Who produces half as much as they did 2 years ago and complains about never getting a raise. Who constantly plays the fucking oppressed, persecuted Martyr role and treat your desk like it's a fucking pulpit to preach to others how they should live their lives, yet cannot manage their own. Who doesn't understand basic logic, and is only under the microscope because they can NOT stop bitching about a silly incident that happened over a year ago (another male co-worker filed a sexual harassment claim against him because, well, he talks about shit at work he has no business talking about!), or challenges what his supervisor says about not retaliating against the person whom he claims filed the complaints against him?

FUCK. Some people are fucking STUPID. Why must they spread their stupidity amongst the rest of the herd? To feel important? Or is it just so they can boast about their talents and how they are going to waste, especially their non-existent production skills (person claims to have been a ME, has no portfolio, no recording gear, and is the resident Rock Star at his local bar on open mic nights). This person is a someone I consider a friend as well, but I (and everyone else) cannot take their bullshittery any longer. Did I mention this guy is luckier than the Double Rainbow Guy (got picked up by Microsoft, rofl) for still having a job?

whew.

it's still 188€ at thomann

Thomann is expensive for me.. i work in a music store. ;)
Its just that my budget is tight because i have to go to like 15 shows within the next few months, so no money left. :(