Your random annoyance of the day

My random annoyance happens everyday that I log in to the mac store to see if the new ATI card is available and it still always say "unavailable."
They've been teasing me with that for over a month.
To make matters worse last night the store was down since they were updating it. So naturally I thought it might finally be available. So when I check today I get excited to see the 5770 is now available within 24hours... cool.
I scroll down to the 5870...
Still unavailable :yell:

Some girl I was at a club with claimed I hit her.

Fucking bollocks, attention seeking cunt, I hate it when women who don't get their own way think they have license to make shit up.

And my hearing now sounds its on low pass filter at 2k, why did I even bother going out.

Clients who can't be bothered in communicating with me, resulting in trouble dealing with the financial side of things, which might be trivial to them but is crucial for me to pay my rent. Several weeks is not an appropriate amount of time to answer an e-mail that's obviously quite important.

My random annoyance happens everyday that I log in to the mac store to see if the new ATI card is available and it still always say "unavailable."
They've been teasing me with that for over a month.
To make matters worse last night the store was down since they were updating it. So naturally I thought it might finally be available. So when I check today I get excited to see the 5770 is now available within 24hours... cool.
I scroll down to the 5870...
Still unavailable :yell:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=ati+radeon+5870

Öwen;9421106 said:
why did I even bother going out.

This is my thought everytime I go out, which isn't often lately. So much precious time is wasted by simply doing nothing at the same time as many other people, hence filling the streets with people doing nothing in times they should be resting or working on their dreams... oh right 90% of these shirt-wielding, gelled-hair, jewel earring loving douches don't have a dream other than waiting for the weekend to waste their time getting wasted and then curse the coming monday

1. The floor for my studio will be shipped in a few days. lulz. It was supposed to be fucking here like three weeks ago. FUCK YOU :(
2. The workman who should brick up two windows this week has some other project until the end of the month
And now I have to rake 9.999.999 fucking leaves for my parents :lol: FFFFFUUUUUUUU

This is my thought everytime I go out, which isn't often lately. So much precious time is wasted by simply doing nothing at the same time as many other people, hence filling the streets with people doing nothing in times they should be resting or working on their dreams... oh right 90% of these shirt-wielding, gelled-hair, jewel earring loving douches don't have a dream other than waiting for the weekend to waste their time getting wasted and then curse the coming monday

Yeah man, I don't feel the desire to even talk to people in these places because I know by the end of the night they are gonna be too shitfaced to remember anything. :loco:

In Germany, you use a point instead of a comma if you mean thousands
and the other way around. So 9.999.999 is the correct German writing
for 9,999,999 millions ;)

I've got a cold, am pretty tired, have a few new ideas for songs but no
time to record them, looking for guys to play with, but don't know anybody
in this town who likes metal or plays an instrument.

9.9 leaves? That's less than 10 leaves, shouldn't take long bro.:D

In Germany, you use a point instead of a comma if you mean thousands
and the other way around. So 9.999.999 is the correct German writing
for 9,999,999 millions ;)
Hehe.. thanks for explaining.
Actually as I was on my way out, I thought how strange the different use of points and commas is.. didn't help, obviously :bah:
StefTD said:
I've got a cold, am pretty tired, have a few new ideas for songs but no
time to record them, looking for guys to play with, but don't know anybody
in this town who likes metal or plays an instrument.
Get well soon :dopey:

Worked on a t-shirt design in Illustrator for 3 hours, wanted to save it again
and it just went down, and due to the fact that it happend while saving,
I am not able to open the file again...yeah cool.
I only have the basic shape now, like a square, 2 circles and stuff, instead
of a little hairy monster with eyes, reflections, shades and stuff...I just hate
it when stuff like that happens!
Have to redo everything! And the deadline is tomorrow at like 12 o'clock.

Sold a guitar on ebay, listing the wear on it and the fact that it needed a clean.

Just got an email from the guy complaining that the guitar wasn't clean enough for his liking and not near the quality listed in the advertisment, even though I took clear pictures of it the week previous.

I swear some people don't know what they're getting into when they buy a used guitar, it's not my fault for not providing fresh strings and giving it a bathe before I sell it when I clearly describe it as dusty in the listing and show pictures of it, if you want something new and fresh go buy it out a fucking box.

Fat people riding around Walmart with an electric scooter, because they're too fat to walk. Then proceed to get pissed at you, because your shopping cart is blocking the path of their scooter.

Seriously - fuck fat lazy people.

just finished my t-shirt design, but I have the feeling that it doesn't look as good
as the former version-I hate file crashes!!! But the customer says it's alright.