Your random annoyance of the day

Clients that request change after change after change and then get mad when you can't meet originally ridiculous deadlines when they haven't even paid in full yet and still expect to get final WAV's on-time.

I've been sick all week, hoping to be able to go out tomorrow and do what normal people do, like getting wasted. Looks pretty bad at the moment :(

when my kids wake me up at the ass crack of dawn, when I didn't get to bed until the wee hours of the morning to begin with.

that actual android servants aren't real yet - i could really use a robot around the house.

Today has been redeemed in the last 30 minutes,

Previously on my shit life:

Desktop PC wouldn't power on.

Laptop keyboard had broke.

Now on my less shit life:

Pc powers up.

Reseated keyboard module on laptop, keys fixed.

Guy came round and bought my xbox.

Cash in hand. Sorted.

Today is a bad day. Macbook arrow keys magically stop working, plastic bit loose due to cracks on the side of the laptop due to a 'design fault' finally fall off.

STILL waiting to hear whether I have an interview for the University of Oxford. its been 4 fucking weeks and only a week until the interview which i need to prepare for

This one needs a bump!

Just came back from a gig, I was the FOH engineer for a band, the venue had no compressors at all...fucking impossible to hear all vocals in some parts, no compressors for snare or kick...that was like a fucking nightmare hahaha, at least it came out pretty good sounding and people liked it!