Your random annoyance of the day

My colleagues decided to go on strike for 3 days so I ended up walking mail till after sundown. Instead of finishing just after sunrise :hotjump:

UPS has rescheduled my Distortus Maximus delivery to monday because of the stupid snow.:mad: Fuck the snow. Annoying cold useless shit.

stupid drunk-underage chick decided that my house was the best place to take refuge after the show tonight... Cops just came and got her. SWEET!

Today is a bad day. Macbook arrow keys magically stop working, plastic bit loose due to cracks on the side of the laptop due to a 'design fault' finally fall off.

If it cracks, you can get Apple to replace the plastic outer shell even if your warranty is up. Around here, at least. Try asking from the company who are licensed to repair Apple products in your country.

SocialNumb said:
Was fapping and had a really weak orgasm. Very anti-climactic. Stubborn cock. :erk:

Yeah that usually happens after the third daily fap, it's normal

chrisrivalry said:
stupid drunk-underage chick decided that my house was the best place to take refuge after the show tonight... Cops just came and got her. SWEET!

Sounds like statutory rape to me, and you liked it hahaha

- My Audix D2s from the states are in the hands of the german customs (says USPS Tracking)... since four days and I didn't get a message yet
- Didn't buy groceries yesterday because I played Bad Company 2 all day + night. Nothing except cereals today, I guess :D
(Which is no problem for me but my uncle is helping me with some electric-work and I hate not being able to offer him anything to eat :lol: )
- My exam is in 4 days and I haven't read any of the scripts yet. I had plenty of time :)

:lol: @ the fapping discussion. :lol:

Just got super bad vibes from this thread. There are three things that I get really bad physical reaction from...

- Anything graphic related to touching eyes or similar action. Including eye drops, contact lenses and needles. Causes me to have runny eyes.
- Insects. Especially anything slimy, shiny or touching my skin, but I also get massive panic attacks for indoor butterflies and moths etc.
- ...and surgery videos. They make me want to puke.

I haven't had the time to play my brand new guitar in a week or so, and now that I quickly checked it out before going to bed, I noticed the string action was almost 0,5cm at the 12th fret and the neck had quite a bit more relief than it's supposed to (over a millimeter at 6th/7th fret when holding the string from the 1st and 12th frets). I hope it's just the weather changes that have been playing with the neck wood and the truss rod, since it was made in UK a few weeks ago, then sent here, and now the weather has gotten quite a bit colder here. Hope it's not anything dramatic, either, like the truss rod gotten loose :p

Just had to drive 2 hours to buy the last christmas presents, my bank account
has a minus in front of the number, I have to shower but am way to lazy, have
to clean up the kitchen but to lazy for that, too. Got a pretty bad headache,
still waiting for the 2 packages that should be here on the 24th but they just
send them today even they had my money since last week...

What a fucking annoying day, gonna listen to some Pantera and drink a Jägermeister now!