Your top 10 CD of 2008

1. AA - Twilight of the thunder god
2. Kalmah - for the revolution
3. all that remains - overcome
4. slipknot - all hope is gone (idc what anyone says or thinks, i like it)
5. Black Tide - Light from above

So noone into Destruction I see, because if someone is I think it's one of their all time bests. I love it from start to end, but I don't knwo why the hell in the fucking promotion gig they only played Devolution out of it, nothing else. And it was a full show :ill: Meh, still was a great show, loads of classics :kickass:

This year was tough as shit to decide, because it was a year of incredible music. I had a tough time restricting myself to ten, and as it was, the tenth-place spot was a six-way tie on my list.
15 numbers

erm...
1. Evergrey - Torn
2. Equilibrium - Sagas

none more, i only bought 3 albums

So noone into Destruction I see, because if someone is I think it's one of their all time bests. I love it from start to end, but I don't knwo why the hell in the fucking promotion gig they only played Devolution out of it, nothing else. And it was a full show :ill: Meh, still was a great show, loads of classics :kickass:
That's because it's a very good album, but the songs are not made for live.

1.Mass Effect
2.Mass Effect
3.Mass Effect
4.Mass Effect
5.Mass Effect
6.Mass Effect
7.Mass Effect
8.Mass Effect
9.Mass Effect
10.Mass Effect

79316159hh4.png

1. Kalmah - For The Revolution
2. Children Of Bodom - Blooddrunk
3. Arsis - We are The Nightmare
4. In Flames - A Sence Of Purpose
5. Epicurean - A Consequence of Design ( i like many of their riffs on that Album)
6. Metallica - Death Magnetic
7. Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God
8. Slipknot - All Hope is Gone

And i probably would have put Wintersun on that list, but yeah you all know the story :D !

Kampfar – Heimgang
Equilibrium – Sagas
Elite – We Own the Mountains
Heidevolk – Walhalla Wacht
Carach Angren – Lammendam
Hollenthon - Opus Magnum
Amon Amarth – Twilight of the Thunder God
Moonsorrow – Tulimyrsky
Deadcell – State of Fear
Chariovalda – Chariovalda
Haggard - Tales of Ithiria

1. Kalmah - For The Revolution
2. Children Of Bodom - Blooddrunk
3. Arsis - We are The Nightmare
4. In Flames - A Sence Of Purpose
5. Epicurean - A Consequence of Design ( i like many of their riffs on that Album)
6. Metallica - Death Magnetic
7. Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God
8. Slipknot - All Hope is Gone

And i probably would have put Wintersun on that list, but yeah you all know the story :D !

:lol::lol::lol: @ metallica but i respect your taste, and the rest of the list is pretty good.

You :lol: at Metallica but not at Slipknot and In Flames :err:

:p

i love all 3 bands actually, slipknot, in flames, and metallica.
there are a pretty large group of people who like the new slipknot and in flames albums, even if they aren't super amazing but I will definitely respect this kid for stepping up and saying he likes the new metallica album:kickass:. In all honesty it isn't THAT bad as opposed to other things they have released, ie. st. anger.

as much as everyone may dislike it, I was actually a huge slipknot fan for a very long time, and I even have all 9 members of the band tattood on my chest. say what you will but i like them.

I really don't have the patience right now to check out all the releases and I know I'm not nearly as caught up as most of you.... but these are def in the top 10 for me regardless:

Opeth- Watershed
Gojira- The Way of All Flesh

and these are definitely not:

Metallica- Death Magnetic
Edguy- Tinnitus Sanctus (errr w/e the fuck it's called, it SUCKS)
Guns N Roses- Chinese Democracy
In Flames- A Sense of Purpose (will they just become a goddamned emo band already?)

In limbo, could decide if I heard more releases:

Judas Priest- Nostradamus

I even have all 9 members of the band tattood on my chest.
Pics or it didn't happen.

as much as everyone may dislike it, I was actually a huge slipknot fan for a very long time, and I even have all 9 members of the band tattood on my chest. say what you will but i like them.

That's really fucking sad if its true :lol:

Did you get Limp Bizkit to sign your ass too?

That's really fucking sad if its true :lol:

Did you get Limp Bizkit to sign your ass too?

i hate fred durst almost as much as pedofiles actually.
I was a teenager and slipknot was one of the only bands out there that was that heavy compared to the b.s. on the radio such as staind, nickelback, limp bizkit, korn, etc.