Your top 5 favorite finnish metal bands

There's so many finnish bands i like that it's hard to pick only five, but these are the one's i've been listening most lately..

1. Kotiteollisuus
2. Rotten Sound
3. Ensiferum
4. Sotajumala
5. Barathrum

But in my opinion there's not enough prog bands in Finland. Atleast not those really good ones.

Kalmah
Ensiferum
Finntroll
Stratovarius
Children of Bodom
Norther
..And Oceans
Sonata Arctica
Nightwish

fireangel said:
a friend of mine plays in it, too ;)

Here is the interview I did, btw.

Profane Omen-Interview
A nice and informative interview. :cool:

I've been chatting with Williami quite much and should see Profane Omen when they come to play in Helsinki next time. Or I hope I will since last couple of times I missed the gigs for some reason. :/

Williami just told me that their next gig is in Helsinki on next Friday. Yay! The only problem for me seems to be that I have made other plans for the night and can't change them. :erk:

Hmm... right now I'm really mad about Tenhi... but i'm not quite sure if it's a proper forum to say so.
Heh, however i'm looking for their CD:s. (MP3:s sound very promising...)

fireangel said:
sure it is a proper Forum for mentioning Tenhi. :)
They are not very "easy" to listen to, but I like the idea behind it.

Well, musically, i swallowed them straight away, but i had to accustom to a voice of the vocalist. This guy sounds as old shaman! ... or another sorcerer...
hehe, hocus-pocus... :hotjump:

fireangel said:
The Graveyardwalker: well, I think the singer is not_so_old, then he must have just an "old voice" or he is really shamanic ;)

Whomsoever he is, his voice fits for Tenhi's climate very much. :headbang:
I read somewhere he is under 25 years old, so as you see he is rather young man. However I believe he IS real old shaman inside. :loco:

1. Vintersemestre
2. Trollheim's Grott
3. Throes Of Dawn
4. Dawn Of Relic
5. Moonsorrow
7. Enochian Crescent
8. Horna
9. Satanic Warmaster
10. Isänmaa (Mika Luttinen, Impaled Nazarene)

I really like their one song it gives me almost orgasm when i hear it. so APOCALYPTICA RULES!!! they really has wonderful songs!!