Your top 5 favorite finnish metal bands

Barathrum, Impaled Nazarene, Finntroll, Deathchain, Kotiteollisuus, Mokoma, Battlelore, Total Devastation, Dauntless, Rotten Sound, Sotajumala, Nailgunner and Torture Killer.

EDIT: Damn it was top 5. They arent in any order but blah. They all are number one in my list.

1. I will be boring: Amorphis... [pinned] and Ajattara (Well, this is almost one band)
2. Shape Of Despair
3. Tenhi
4. Finntroll
5. Thy Serpent

Has I forgotten something?

In my opinion :headbang: Insomnium :headbang: are the best band from Finnish metal that i've heard, although i think the scene is very good in general.
I don't understand why more people don't like Insomnium - it baffles me!

Insomnium
Sonata Arctica
Children of Bodom
Stratovarious
Sentenced
Nightwish

They are the only bands i've really got into but there are loads i want to hear!
:hotjump: :headbang: :worship:

no mentioning of Rotten Sound? where are all the buyers then? they hit the charts! :lol:

"EXIT" 30TH ON FINNISH CHARTS (24-Jan-2005)
"Exit" is still hanging on Finnish official charts. We also made an interview and Top40 TV-show showed the "Burden"-video. Rotten Sound wishes, that the Finnish "Ministry of Truth" returns from holidays before we lose all true grind/punk-listeners.

:devil:

Turisas
sonata arctica
children of bodom
stratovarius
lordi

If you haven't heard of turisas have a listen to them on their website because they rule!

1. Children of Bodom
2. Norther
3. Impaled Nazarene
4. Fierce (My friends Local Helsinki band... old school Thrash)
5. Sinergy

^ In this order.....

not much traffic on these sub-forums eh

good, then i can talk to myself

finntroll!
moonsorrow!!
impaled nazarene!!!
trollheims grott!!!!
beherit!!!!!