YouTube Vids

this coming from the kid who we have ON CAMERA saying GET THAT FUCKING CAMERA OFF ME I HATE CAMERAS. Don't worry, there will be more in round 2

Even Caione got the short end of the stick. There is only one clip of him and his back is to the camera. Same with Jack. But this was totally random (minus the explosion, I knew where to put that). The next batch of clips will be totally different, excluding a whole new group of people ;)

Yeah I want to do that..... problem is all out songs are so damn long! I might put some shit to Instrumentum, we'll see.

...... you're just trying to get a sneak peak!! I know your plan!!

Even Caione got the short end of the stick. There is only one clip of him and his back is to the camera. Same with Jack. But this was totally random (minus the explosion, I knew where to put that). The next batch of clips will be totally different, excluding a whole new group of people ;)

it needs more of me dancing. thats what it needs.

Jack - I'm on it

Seawall - last week at the God Forbid concert there was a kid in the crown with a wheelchair hahaha

Doty - that time machine looks like something you would find in Kasmala's garage

Vince you could always add the video of me laughing at me and parts from me and Dotys fight. I request that you put in the part where I got super pissed and hulked him.

shit........... that was all taken with the digital camera and I forgot all about that shit. I wonder where it is?!

I'll def try to find it and add it in some how though, good suggestion