YouTube Vids

yeah they are JUST ok....

I wanna make a "my junk is alright" video - who is with me?!

I hate to sound like a femnazi or a mom or somthing... but this is fucking degrading to women. I mean seriously girls absorb this shit and turn into cheap sluts that date stupid fuck frat boys that treat them like shit, instead of dating fucking decent, nice guys. Nothing is fucking sacred any more and it pisses me off. Just tell me this video is a joke so I can feel better.

well..... the women who made this video actually made a WHOLE ALBUM. And from what I understand a lot of it sounds like this. I am not sure if SHE thinks it is a joke or if she is serious, but that is the story. But I'm with you Jack. I appreciate a girl in a skimpy outfit as much as anyone - but when kids see this they mimic it. And that's why all the girls our age are for the most part idiots.

I was serious about the "My junk is alright" thing....

I don't know what the hell is up with the first video you posted, Dave. I kept watching expecting something to you know......... happen...

But I liked the box

My name is Jonas?

What the hell is that song even doing on Guitar Hero anyway? If I took the time to build a robot that played video games for me..... which I never would....... I sure as shit would make it play a better song than that.