Children of Bodom
Nevermore
Cradle of Filth
Helloween
Iced Earth
Blind Guardian
Opeth
Dimmu Borgir

There are many others...but these are the one's I could list as my top then...

Creeping Death said:
Are you fucking tone-deaf, those are some of the most horrible bands I have ever heard of, fucking honestly. Get a sense of good music people, holy shit.
Yeah, alright chief!

EDIT: ..have you heard of 'taste' 'diversity' or 'opinions'? Oh yes! they really are in your very own dicitonary

dude, i luv lots of people here... cus i know they're straight.

For example, i don't love EFF, first because he's an argentinian (and it's written on my monkey DNA that i must dislike him)
second, because he may like me back in a strange way, so i wont risk myself...

but hey dude, 3 messages to think of that one? you were better.... :p

MagSec4 said:
That took a lot of balls to say man! props for that!
But listen, just because you and yetti both have expressed a lack of sex life it doesn't mean this is an option. Yetti doesn't roll that way
Try again (try northern_blaze :D )

Hey, I'm NOT open... to such a proposition.
Mind your own ass, huh ! :wave:

c'mon tragedy at least reapect the thread and post youre favorite bands! BTW it's really cool to see all those cool band mentionned by you, quite cool to see that the real musik can still be listened!

You can try, but I might just get Ghostbusters on your ass beotch! You know what that means? Getting fucked by airplanes! Why you ask? Because it's this simple, I've only had 4 hours of sleep and I'm drunk! Therefore, I can't think of any good comebacks.......

NP: Control Denied - Consumed

SSJ4SephirothX said:
You can try, but I might just get Ghostbusters on your ass beotch! You know what that means? Getting fucked by airplanes! Why you ask? Because it's this simple, I've only had 4 hours of sleep and I'm drunk! Therefore, I can't think of any good comebacks.......

NP: Control Denied - Consumed
:headbang: :lol:

Children of Bodom
Halford
Sentenced
Satyricon
Iron Maiden (which FFS is not rock!)
Old Man's Child
Strapping Young Lad
Ramones
Stratovarius
Pegazus