10 Best metal albums!!

Originally posted by Sick
A lot of stupit nu-Metal faggots who don't know shit here.

Funny how the Pantera fan says that.

Anyway, my favs...

Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Death - The Sound of Perseverance
Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper
Testament - First Strike Still Deadly
Soilwork - A Predator's Portrait
Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder
Sinergy - Suicide By My Side
Death - Symbolic
Megadeth - Peace Sells
Children of Bodom - Something Wild

1)Opeth - Blackwater Park
2)At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
3)Dissection - Storm of the Lights bane
4)At the Gates - Terminal Spirit Disease
5)Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder
6)Amon Amarth - Once sent from the Golden Hall
7)Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery
8)Opeth - My Arms,Your Hearse
9)Amon Amarth - The Avenger
10)Gardenian - Sindustries

Hmmm.. this is god damn hard question. I don't have bad albums :lol:

1. Stratovarius - Fright Night
2. Rhapsody - Dawn of Victory
3. Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder
4. -||- - Tokyo Warhearts
5. Elegy - Manifestation of Fear (I'm not sure about the spelling)
6. Luca Turilli - Solo Album which name I don't recall
7. Iced Earth - Horror Show
8. Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphoric ...
9. Finntroll - Jaktens Tid
10. Stratovarius - Visions of Europe

In no particular order:

Metallica - Master of puppets
Iron Maiden - 7th son of the 7th Son
The Black League - Utopia A.D.
Dissection - Storm of the Lights Bane
Mustan Kuun Lapset - Prologi
Sentenced - Amok
Slayer - Reign in Blood
Viikate - Noutajan Valssi
The Crown - Deathrace King

There's only nine, but if but one more, I have to put in three that are as good as that and then the 56 that are almost as good as those and so on....

"We're the Kings of Metal! We're fuckin' PANTERA!" - Philip Anselmo

Yes, Pantera are the Kings of Metal and are better than any band you listen to you stupid faggots.

Yes, they used to play Glam, and now they play the best Metal in the world.... FACT, idiots. Phil said it himself every night in the past 3 tours where they played in large sold out arens, and of cource sell platinum records.

And Phil anselmo knows more about Metal than any of you stupid shitheads who don't know shit about true Metal, so your opinions are obviously pieces of shit, and words of trendy nu-Metal Slipknot fans.

You guys are total mainsteam faggots, especially that Shitknot piece of shit. Slipknot = Disgrace to Metal. But also big Pantera fans, so at least there's one good thing about them.

Good point MacMoney... Children of Bodom isn't close to melodic death metal. They're just heavy metal.

Yes, they are Melodic Death Metal you idiot. Are they melodic? Yes. Are They European style Death Metal also? Yes. Put them together you get, Melodic European Death Metal!! There ya go! Not American Death Metal, European.

Fucking idiots. :rolleyes:

Dude, they're all sorts of different types of metal. But heavy metal wraps it up. "Kings of Metal", that's not true at all... They're not worthy enough to be called that. Find a new band, explore you're boundaries. I don't listen to much American style music at all anymore. Now, I listen to stuff from anywhere. And, it's not my fault, but Children of Bodom called themselves heavy metal. Apparently, you don't know enough of the Bodom.

My favourite albums, in no particular order...

Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper
Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder
In Flames - Whoracle
Nevermore - Self Titled
Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
Nevermore - Politics Of Ecstasy
Dream Theater - Images And Words
Death - The Sound Of Perseverance
Anathema - Judgement
Sanctuary - Into The Mirror Black

Angel

Yes, they are Melodic Death Metal you idiot. Are they melodic? Yes. Are They European style Death Metal also? Yes. Put them together you get, Melodic European Death Metal!! There ya go! Not American Death Metal, European

European style death metal? Like hell they aren't! They don't have any death metal elements in them. They sure are melodic, but deathy? Don't make me laugh.

Slipknot - slipknot
Children of bodom - hatebreeder
something wild
Dimmu Borgir - puritanical...
enthrone darkness thriumphant
Emperor - anthems
Ancient rites - the first decade
Dark funeral - vobiscum satanas
Darkthrone - can't decide from the big three...you know which
Immortal - battles in the north
Marduk - panzer division marduk
Mayhem - de mysteriis dom sathanas

And the first one calling me a nu-metal faggot may come and say that right in my face. I will be more than happy to smack him into the ground while listening to some Nargaroth.

Dude, they're all sorts of different types of metal. But heavy metal wraps it up. "Kings of Metal", that's not true at all... They're not worthy enough to be called that. Find a new band, explore you're boundaries. I don't listen to much American style music at all anymore. Now, I listen to stuff from anywhere. And, it's not my fault, but Children of Bodom called themselves heavy metal. Apparently, you don't know enough of the Bodom.

I discovered bands that are in a further state of underground than you. Even though I don't know you, I saw your list, I do.

I listen to more European bands than I do American bands. European Metal is where it's at, especially the Sweden scene.

Let's see, i've been listening to CoB since Hatebreeder, and I have all their albums, so yes, I do know a lot about Bodom.

I didn't know about that heavey Metal that they called themselves. They so sound very melodic with the keyboards and especially in Follow The Reaper, great album. Death Metal... Not to sure, I like Alexi's voice a lot, and it's unique, but maybe not Death Metal then. Definitly melodic though. And just for the record, CoB is my 4th or 5th favorite band.

hmm...i cant put them in any particular order

CoB-Hatebreeder
Inflames-colony
Iced Earth-alive in athens
metallica-AJFA
pantera-CFH
CoB-follow the reaper
pantera-trendkill
onekingdown-bloodlust revenge (metal/hardcore)
wargasm-suicide notes
metallica-puppets

Again, one album per band. Otherwise there would be just a few bands. :D

1. Opeth - Orchid
2. In the Woods - Omnio
3. Dark Tranquillity - The Mind's I
4. Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane
5. Amorphis - Tales from the Thousand Lakes + Black Winter Day EP
6. Edge of Sanity - Crimson
7. Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
8. Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
9. Death - Symbolic
10. In Flames - Whoracle

Whew! This was tougher than I thought! And choosing the best OPETH album is always one hell of a job. :confused:

they played in large sold out arens, and of cource sell platinum records.

So does Britney Spears. And since Far Beyond Driven, Pantera hasn't made much music that were any better than what Britney does.

Can't say much about Slipknot, as I can't listen to them for more than a few seconds before I need to puke.

But here's my list (only one album per band):

Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery
Opeth - Morningrise
The Black League - Ichor
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
In Flames - Whoracle
Sentenced - Amok
The Sins of Thy Beloved - Lake of Sorrow
Tiamat - Wildhoney
Unanimated - Ancient God of Evil
The Gathering - Mandylion

-Villain

...and of cource sell platinum records.

...trendy nu-Metal Slipknot fans.

You guys are total mainsteam faggots, especially that Shitknot piece of shit. Slipknot = Disgrace to Metal. But also big Pantera fans, so at least there's one good thing about them.

Hmmm, let's see asshole...as far as I can remember, Pantera is fairly mainstream. Their new album (which is weak as hell) debuted at #4 on the billboards. And, many Slipknot fans love Pantera too, so you're a disgrace also.

Now if you're gonna keep your shitty closed-minded attitude on these boards, I'm gonna see if we can fucking ban your ass. Now fuck off.

I agree with American Alexi... Although, I like Pantera and SlipKnoT, I don't really care whatcha think about that. I can listen to whatever type of metal. But, like Children of Bodom says... "I don't give a fuck if you hate me!" So therefore, don't say stuff about other bands, just because another person likes them.

"We're the Kings of Metal! We're fuckin' PANTERA!" - Philip Anselmo

Yes, Pantera are the Kings of Metal

Yes, they used to play Glam, and now they play the best Metal in the world.... FACT, idiots. Phil said it himself every night in the past 3 tours where they played in large sold out arens, and of cource sell platinum records.

"I am the almighty God." -me

So now, by your logic: Yes, I am the almighty God.

If Phil Anselmo says something, that doesn't make it a "FACT". And blaming people on being mainstream slipknot fans on a COB forum isn't the most intelligent thing to do. AND as you yourself said, Pantera sells platinum and plays for sold out arenas... so doesn't that make them mainstream? Not that I have anything against particular mainstream metal, damn COB is mainstream here.

Btw. declaring yourself "kings of metal" is lame and old, Manowar did it already in the 80's and AFAIK they haven't been dethroned. :D Manowar's funny....

This is just an opinion. Not a reason to start a flame war.

"I am the almighty god of the almighty god" -me :loco:

1. Opeth - Orchid
2. Vintersorg - Odemarkens Son
3. Nightingale - I
4. The Black League - Utopia AD
5. Opeth - Still Life
6. Vintersorg - Cosmic Genesis
7. Edge of Sanity - Unorthodox
8. Opeth - Morningrise
9. Vintersorg - Till Fjalls
10. Opeth - My Arms Your Hearse

:D