10 things worth living for

for me,its worth living to

-learn as many things as possible.i want knowledge.
-be the best ME.reach the highest level of wisdom i can.
-be something good and useful so i'll be able to give and offer to others(the more the better)
-live with other people.love and be loved.learn from them.live for them.be with them.
-EAT lots of food.Enjoy different tastes in foods and drinks(undoubtedly)
-Travel to places.
-Awe before nature.
-Create
-Feel
-Tempt your fate.and fight.fight.fight.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
for me,its worth living to

-learn as many things as possible.i want knowledge.
yeah me too. its quite amazing how many newspapers i read actually. i just noticed that. and it was the exact opposite in school, never bothered to read anything. how funny life is...

hehehe i was the best student like,but i dont really read newspapers,i bother with other stuff at this time,so i must leave others behind.i tend to do many things at the same time and get dizzy afterwards :lol:

1. love
2. love
3. love
4. love
5. love
6. love
7. love
8. love
9. love
10. love

"theres nothing you can do that can't be done.."

"Without eachother life is meaningless..."
- Danny 2004

You are such a good soul, danny, such a good kid.... This is so important. To live "a good life". But what is a good life anyway?

pagan2002 said:
1. love
2. love
3. love
4. love
5. love
6. love
7. love
8. love
9. love
10. love

"theres nothing you can do that can't be done.."

love as between a man or a women or love in meaning of friendship? anyway, I think both are worth living :)

or just the moment when u meet someone (for the first time or that u know since long) u really feel related to, in one way or another... just a little warmth :)

Danny, I'm listening to your song.... Haha, it just came up on random from like 1500 songs.... It's called Storm..... "Translating the beauty of life...."
But love is really all that matters.

exactly. the sound of that song sums up what i am getting at.
its not love of one particular thing. it is love of life generally. love of eachother. love of nature. love of the beauty of existence. its simple really.
consider the incredible-ness of the big bang (if it happenned)
know what i mean?
complete and utter beauty.

now as for the details...my favourite thing would be good people closely followed by the natural world. afetr that you can take your pick.

That's what I meant, my dear, you want to kill us with your poetry.... And listening to this freaking song (keys at the end!!!!) and then reading your bigbang shit could kill anybody, don't you see? But now you're gonna say i'm a weirdo.

yeah, yeah, you wrote the book about it.....
give me a break! could YOU do it? no
you couldn't write such beautiful music if you were stable.