10 things worth living for

snow2fall said:
Well said. Loving yourself doesn't mean you have to adore yourself, it just means accepting and respecting yourself (including the shortcomings that you may be unable to change) and trying to be at ease with yourself a wee bit more each day... Yes, it's a process of learning...
i wonder when the moment will come,the moment when i can say:now i've learned it all, now i know...:erk:

How does that work then? The minute I start loving myself everyone else will start loving me. Or the minute someone starts loving me, I start loving myself? I'm confused.

having this near to me is another thing worth living for :)

schlucht2.jpg

snow.jpg

autumnsphere said:
one more thing really worth living for

sharing
the only thing you need is understanding - even if you dont understand.
so like understanding in acceptance. then u have patience. patience is investment. investment is selflessness. selfnessness is love u share.
putting any kind of energy in someone else wil come back in some kind of (in)direct way. if u give love, u get it, somehow. if u give hate, u get it back in return, somehow. i've felt it happening, loads.

so if u care to love yerself a bit, u are better able to express it towards others as well. people pick that up, reflect upon it. towards you as well - there's the cycle. theories are so simple :Smug:

as i read the posts on this topic i realised i have nothing to add
danny said it all for me

the choice now is to feel frustrated cause i cannot leave my mark (ego) or to feel love cause there are more people connecting to harmony (self) - today i'm drawn towards the 2nd option