11 year old kid plays Inferno

Kenneth wrote
but i destroy him utterly in the realm of expression.

wow...big man.

I think the kid is doing great for 11.....my 11 year old students have trouble sliding a barre chord up 2 frets within 2 minutes.........you'd probably wipe the floor with them too Kenny.

so why is it impressive? :lol:

i don't see why everyone is all :OMG: about it. and not just this time, but every time anyone ever finds a video of some kid ripping it up.

haha imagine the scene:

Kenneth's son: Dad I got an A+ 100% for my geography homework!!
Kenneth: So what. You might beat me at memorising country names, but I do it with more feeling. Loser. I hate you. And I'm not your real dad.

thats what happens when kenneth is at the bottom of a pile of ladies... haha, love yah man! We all just need to chillax, its his opinion, i believe he is entitled to it? I found it pretty sweet for a kid, but compared to the real inferno it still sounds like alot of ass lol. But for an 11 year old kid, he might just one day be the next romeo!

haha imagine the scene:

Kenneth's son: Dad I got an A+ 100% for my geography homework!!
Kenneth: So what. You might beat me at memorising country names, but I do it with more feeling. Loser. I hate you. And I'm not your real dad.
I :lol:d like mad.

I just thought of another one.

Kenneth 2: Dad, how do you play Inferno?
Kenneth 1: Learn all the digits of Pi.

:lol:

Sorry, I'm gonna be stuck on that for a few months.

What I meant is he has a superhuman ability to play the guitar but I feel no emotion when listening to his music. I was making a comparison to that episode of TNG where Data recites poetry.