15 Points Of Adivce- Something for Us Girls

Spike said:
You do have a sense of humour, don't you? :err: Or is everything even loosely gender related simply off limits in your opinion?
no, damn, do all you people think i'm that paranoid about sexism that i hate everything just because i think some jokes are stupid or in poor taste?
way to jump to conclusions.
by the way i probably have to put this disclaimer in here and say i'm not attacking you, some people just react retardedly to me. i really dont know if your response is intended as an honest question or as sarcasm so i'm treating it as an honest question.

M. said:
no, damn, do all you people think i'm that paranoid about sexism that i hate everything just because i think some jokes are stupid or in poor taste?
way to jump to conclusions.
by the way i probably have to put this disclaimer in here and say i'm not attacking you, some people just react retardedly to me. i really dont know if your response is intended as an honest question or as sarcasm so i'm treating it as an honest question.
Well, when you consider the fact that every sexually biased joke I've seen here you've frowned upon (or 'not understood').... then yes, that IS the way to jump to conclusions. It may be the wrong assumption, but it is the logical one.

Oh, and while there was the potential for sarcasm in my comment, it was a question (honest or otherwise) nonetheless. I phrased it in that way cos I CAN'T SEE how you 'don't get it'.

I'm trying to figure out if you can't figure out what makes it funny, or that you can see what you think is supposed to make it funny, but you don't think it is funny? :confused:

Oh, and the "no, damn" would suggest that your angry, and the follow up could be constituted as an attack, so it's prolly best for you to stick with your disclaimer. ;)