2008 Albums

The new Ashes Divide album is currently the highlight of the year for me. I'm also anticipating new albums from Anathema, The Daysleepers, Entwine, The Eternal, Katatonia, Klimt 1918, Opeth, Scar Symmetry, Seventh Void, and Tiamat.

Favorite discs so far:
Arghoslent - Hornets Of the Pogrom
Soilent Green - Inevitable Collapse in The Presence of Conviction
Decrepit Birth - Diminishing Between Worlds
Arsis - We Are The Nightmare
Origin - Antithesis
Agalloch - The White EP
Bloodbath - Unblessing The Purity
Ufomammut - Idolum
Boris - Smile
Isole - Bliss Of Solitude
This Will Destroy You - s/t

EDIT: Fuck, I can't believe I forgot Manilla Road's "Voyager".

1. Bloodbath - Unblessing The Purity
2. Arghoslent - Hornets of The Pogrom
3. Dismember - Dismember
4. Warrel Dane - Praises To The War Machine
5. Facebreaker - Dead, Rotten And Hungry
6. Isole - Bliss of Solitude
7. In Mourning - The Shrouded Divine
8. Necrovation - Breed Deadness Blood

definitely a good year so far

Uhmmm... I'm not confident that Tiamat have released such an interesting new album. I haven't heard anything yet, maybe I'll get my copy tomorrow, but if is something like the last 2 records, I'm sure it'll be the last time I buy an original record of this band. Cross my fingers.
I have more expectations for the new Moonspell. They've always done very heavy records, apart 'The butterfly effect', which I like so and so.
ASCENSION OF THE WATCHERS - with Burton C. Bell from Fear Factory, that's what I hope to find in the records store tomorrow. And the new dEUS.
Have heard some new songs from Mar de Grises and I'd also better get both their couple of records.

Wildhoney: In actuality, I really enjoyed the last two Tiamat albums. Unfortunately, I have yet to hear anything from the new one. I hear it's supposed to come out around now, but I haven't seen any promotion for it whatsoever.

New Saturnus album would be cool but i don't expect it this year.

Right now,since there is no Katatonia on the 2008 bill, I am most anticipating Skyfire, Thyrfing and Daylight Dies.
Going to be killer albums

Hopefully Rapture will release an album but they haven't had an update in a while... so who knows

Uhmmm... I'm not confident that Tiamat have released such an interesting new album. I haven't heard anything yet, maybe I'll get my copy tomorrow, but if is something like the last 2 records, I'm sure it'll be the last time I buy an original record of this band. Cross my fingers.
I have more expectations for the new Moonspell. They've always done very heavy records, apart 'The butterfly effect', which I like so and so.
ASCENSION OF THE WATCHERS - with Burton C. Bell from Fear Factory, that's what I hope to find in the records store tomorrow. And the new dEUS.
Have heard some new songs from Mar de Grises and I'd also better get both their couple of records.

Actually it's closer to the old sound of the band.You may like it.I liked it,but not very much..