2009 Music

"Ih-Ah!" is the only track I like off the new Townsend album. I guess the last record of the four, "Ghost" is supposed to be ambient.

Edit: That Supercrush song is good stuff too. Hyperdrive while not as good as the original is still pretty darn good. Some quality vocals from Dev on Numbered. The rest doesn't do much for me.

"Ih-Ah!" is the only track I like off the new Townsend album. I guess the last record of the four, "Ghost" is supposed to be ambient.

i gave it a spin. i enjoyed the first half of the disc a lot more then the later half. should prob listen again because nothing really stuck. it all sounded very catchy tho. anneke's vocals were the highlight for me.

Edit: That Supercrush song is good stuff too. Hyperdrive while not as good as the original is still pretty darn good. Some quality vocals from Dev on Numbered. The rest doesn't do much for me.

I was very disappointed with that entire album. It might have been a bit more passable if that woman wasnt singing in alomst every song. Im hoping the next one he brings out will live up to what he said in the interviews.

I guess Devin is doing a Ziltoid follow up called Z2. That crazy bastard.

We need a 2010 thread ...