4 More Years!!!!!!

Hmm , I wonder where Bush attacks next ... :D

Maybe in Norway , there's oil in Norway ! :lol:

Holy hell how stupid some americans can be ... :erk:

(You guys on this board are OK , though :D )

Busssssssssssh Rulez

Kerry Suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Id almost consider it if your president went out of my life and killed himself.

Nice attitude. I take it you voted for Bush?

Northern Viking said:
:lol:
Just admit it, you didnt understand a word of what drip said, or if you did, you're too lazy to check the facts so you just go with your old opinion.. great job dude

Yes I did and its the same old bullshit you libs have been spitting out forever now. You could have just taken my advice and shut your fucking mouth. Its a proven fact trying to get somebody to see your way over the internet is a waste of time.

That depends on who you're talking to, but Im not going to seriously argue with you anyway, dont worry

COBSteele02 said:
Yes I did and its the same old bullshit you libs have been spitting out forever now. You could have just taken my advice and shut your fucking mouth. Its a proven fact trying to get somebody to see your way over the internet is a waste of time.

it's the same old shit that republicans dont' have a retort for except, "flip flop on the issues."

blow me. Douche bag.

Whenever i see a large crowd, I always wonder what was the most disgusting thing any one of them ever did.

will you people stop fighting and just. . .

i dont know. .

fondle each other in the corner

They can't. The majority of metalheads qualify as the dumbest motherfuckers and worst fanbase out of any form of music.

So give them a break. They naturally have short attention spans and possess unequivocal stupidity. Just look at Anthrax fans.

dilema1362 said:
no we're all fucked because im gonna be drafted in order to invade brazil.

and IMO kerry was 1000000x better than bush. i like kerry, i like what he stands for, i think hes a very logical and intelligent man, and he would have made a great president.....but we are all fucked now.
my predictions for the next 4 years:
-draft
-banning of abortions and same sex marriage
-more failed wars
-economic slump
-more secrecy and privacy invasion
...and so many more. i feel like total shit right now.
Suprise suprise... the guy from the most liberal state in the United States and Kerry's homestate, nonetheless, thinks Kerry is smart. Remember, George W. Bush NEVER said he was going to add 2 army divisions in Iraq, and John Kerry said he would (he said this during the 1st debate, so I am NOT making it up). That sounds like a draft to me, and since I'm 22, I sure as hell am fucking glad Kerry got defeated.

Same sex marriage bans were on proposals in 11 states to amend state constitutions, and they were passed in all 11 states. This even happened in more liberal states like Michigan. It is my opinion that every single state would support such constitutional bans other than the liberal powerhouse states of New York, Massachussets, and California. You are in the minority on that one. And let me add this; JOHN KERRY SUPPORTED BANS ON GAY MARRIAGES!!!

The economy has been picking back up for the past 2 years. It was on its way down and hit the fan after 9/11. As the tax cuts have phased in economic growth has been stronger. It was hard for the economy to recover initially because for the first year the tax break was so insignificant (because of the phase in), the economy had no means of rebounding from 9/11.

That is what I have to offer to this liberal dominated thread.

\m/Jason\m/ said:
It seems that a lot of you Americans base your opinions on the propaganda that brainwashes you everyday. Learn to think for yourselves goddamit. Why believe things because the tv says so or because it is written?

To all you Bush loving idiots; Please watch Fahrenheit 911 and think again!!
This movie explains a lot.
Eat your own words you fucking idiot. Michael Moore is the king of propaganda. Ever wonder why Democrats in Congress never openly support Michael Moore? They know Michael Moore made every wrong conclusion based on the given facts and excluded facts in his movie that would repudiate his own claims.

SR~VE said:
What really pisses me off about Bush is not that he did a war....it's that he's one fucking LIAR. He fucked with the people.....i mean c'mon, EVERYONE knows the war was NOT to liberate Iraq (hahaha!), but to get the fucking OIL! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Is that why daily oil production is 200 million a day instead of 300 million a day like it was before the United States invaded Iraq?