problem solver
Dec 4, 2003
NL
1. Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
2. Immortal - Pure Holocaust
3. Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger
4. Burzum - Det Som Engang Var
5. Abigor - Channelling the Quintessence of Satan

I was taken by storm, a blackened wind of cold frostbitten demonlords blowing through the vast emptiness of a nordic forest at night - there was no moon, there was nothing...

well, not old-school black metal, but here's a list

1. samael - ceremony of opposites
2. satyricon - rebel extravaganza
3. immortal - sons of northern darkness
4. emperor - prometheus...
5. hmm

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
fuckme.jpg
[/font]

Dhatura said:
Rather looks like "butt-fuck me Jesus".

Was Jesus a good lover?
Jesus, lover of my soul, let me to Thy bosom fly,
While the nearer waters roll, while the tempest still is high.
Hide me, O my Savior, hide, till the storm of life is past;
Safe into the haven guide; O receive my soul at last.

[size=-1]I Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence![/size]

[size=-1]II Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams![/size]

[size=-1]III Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit![/size]

[size=-1]IV Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates![/size]

[size=-1]V Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek![/size]

[size=-1]VI Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires![/size]

[size=-1]VII Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development, has become the most vicious animal of all![/size]

[size=-1]VIII Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification![/size]

[size=-1]IX Satan is the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years![/size]

BM is not really my thing but i think In The Woods... deserves a mention since they are/were so great

Alwin said:
[size=-1]I Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence![/size]

[size=-1]II Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams![/size]

[size=-1]III Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit![/size]

[size=-1]IV Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates![/size]

[size=-1]V Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek![/size]

[size=-1]VI Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires![/size]

[size=-1]VII Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development, has become the most vicious animal of all![/size]

[size=-1]VIII Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification![/size]

[size=-1]IX Satan is the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years![/size]

that book majorly pisses me off....are these satanic statements supposed to be genuine foundations. maybe its me, i can't take anyone seriously who puts an exclamation mark at the end of every sentence. clearly has no commanding grasp of language.