A forum meeting: is it ever possible?

Ok I jsut added myslef on teh map...look in Austin Texas USA...!!!.....the closet one on that map to me is angelofdeath ......hahaha.....PEAC EOUT

thats true (even though i dont know about canim cigerim. is it in taksim?) but we cant have this meeting in istanbul only for the kebabs...hmmm or maybe we should? :tickled:

It's within walking distance from Taksim. Parallel to Istiklal Caddesi where it starts going downhill, kinda behind this tall hotel (Mercur, I think).

I found a business card that says:

Canım Ciğerim
Ciğer Salonu
Asmalımescit Mah. Minare Sk. No:1
Beyoğlu - istanbul
Phone: 0212 252 6060

It's been a few years, so I hope they're still open. If you decide to check it out, let me know if they're still open. Might be worth coming back to Istanbul just to eat there if the place still exists. ;)

lol i thought id add one that isnt the standard grimm pose. i'm trying to class up the joint here! btw hub i put one on the lord forum too, and put up a more recent photo for god sakes! you actually have hair now!

:lol: there are some really good looking people on this forum. That's actually not a bad idea, putting a body to the name haha but i doubt i have enough time on my hands to do such a thing. BTW who is the George guy? He a regular, i don't recall ever seeing a post by him.

pervert.

just kidding i stared at everyone's picture for a long time too and thought about what they would look like naked. You know, putting a body to the name.

So you stared at my picture of Ronnie James Dio and pictured him naked? What did you see?