A forum meeting: is it ever possible?

Early Black Eyed Peas is awesome. Not so keen on much of their recent stuff. will.i.am has some good production jobs to his name though.

Will be interesting to see what he does with the bound-to-be-a-trainwreck new Michael Jackson album.

If it's anything like the LAST record I heard MJ sing on, should be HILARIOUS!!!!!

The thought of a large gathering has crossed my mind in the past. It would be lots of fun if Opeth performed & hung out with us all afterwards. If I hit the lottery I'll put this shit together !

It'd be incredible if we had a Opeth forum party and Opeth played for all of us. But, somehow I imagine it'll be hard for Mikael to get through a song with so many forum members fellating him.

*tries to hold it in*

*REALLY TRIES*

RATHER A COLDPLAY FAN THAN A THY SERPENT FAN!!!!!!

*failed*

Sorry :(

:lol: i laughed out loud so much at that.

im diggin this love guys.

Indeed Andrew, oh and Don, if i ever win the lottery, i will be SURE to organise a meet up just so i could see you eat your own shit. That could be the encore after Opeth play all their songs off all their albums. With Lopez. And have them all... naked. And drunk. I'll stop there.....

:lol: i laughed out loud so much at that.

Indeed Andrew, oh and Don, if i ever win the lottery, i will be SURE to organise a meet up just so i could see you eat your own shit. That could be the encore after Opeth play all their songs off all their albums. With Lopez. And have them all... naked. And drunk. I'll stop there.....

put your money where your mouth is. first win it, then we'll talk. a promise is a promise. :Smug:

Oh awesome, so glad you are not backing out. Yeah, although i can't see myself winning the lottery anytime soon. Just felt like commenting on how much i'd like to watch somebody eat their own shit. Haha... sorry :(